Desi morality

Guest Gunner

Desi morality  

1. 1.

He's pretty concervative. I love him to bits! We're really close' date=' so I would never want to hurt him by doing something he thinks of as being wrong. Pretty much keeps me on the straight and narrow despite some of my more liberal ideas and convictions.[/quote'] another perfect example of a woman who has set her self morals!

I see what you’re saying. Some girls (and there’s no other way to say this..) are just b!tches' date=' plain and simple. If women indulge in sex as some sort of natural progression in a mature, deep relationship, fine. [b']But if they’re going to view as some sort of fun game, then I don’t have too time/respect for those sort of folks.
But why? Why shouldn't sex be just fun? (Protected, of course, just so that there aren't more clueless people making more clueless ppl) Why this validation procedure of a relationship? Fidelity is the most corrosive 'ideals' iin our society, and one that is unfortunately deeply ingrained. I'm not saying it is wrong to want to be with one person forever, just that feelings or emotions are by nature transitory and it is unfair to expect yourself or another person to feel the same for a long, long time. p.s. such a juicy topic and I'm stuck at work flirting with the placement of library cells. :wall:

But why? Why shouldn't sex be just fun? (Protected, of course, just so that there aren't more clueless people making more clueless ppl) Why this validation procedure of a relationship? Fidelity is the most corrosive 'ideals' iin our society, and one that is unfortunately deeply ingrained. I'm not saying it is wrong to want to be with one person forever, just that feelings or emotions are by nature transitory and it is unfair to expect yourself or another person to feel the same for a long, long time. p.s. such a juicy topic and I'm stuck at work flirting with the placement of library cells. :wall:
juicy topic eh?? you like?? maine banaye GIT se!! (git=gunner hahahaha) flamy ur a bloke with that idea but for women its easier to accept being with one person for the rest of their lives!

I wonder if all the guys who are so pro-pre-marital sex would have the same views when they become fathers of girl children especially.
I have honest talks with my sister about this. I ask her to keep me on loop, and talk to me whenever she feels like about anything she wants. I share some of my own vulnerabilities to keep the conversation grounded and not have her look up to me too much. I tell her at the end, she is the most important person in her life and whatever she does must be to please herself, and not our parents, me or society.

I have honest talks with my sister about this. I ask her to keep me on loop, and talk to me whenever she feels like about anything she wants. I share some of my own vulnerabilities to keep the conversation grounded and not have her look up to me too much. I tell her at the end, she is the most important person in her life and whatever she does must be to please herself, and not our parents, me or society.
:hatsoff: we all need someone we can trust enough to be open with.

juicy topic eh?? you like?? maine banaye GIT se!! (git=gunner hahahaha) flamy ur a bloke with that idea but for women its easier to accept being with one person for the rest of their lives!
So tell me aunty then, how come so many women cheat? And, believe me I get quite mushy when I really let myself go and fall for a girl :embarassed: Blokes too have technicolor dreams of dancing around that same banyan tree with the same damn girl until their trees or their backbones wilt over. I can only laugh at how sappy I got in the past, but I wont change one bit about it.

So tell me aunty then, how come so many women cheat? And, believe me I get quite mushy when I really let myself go and fall for a girl :embarassed: Blokes too have technicolor dreams of dancing around that same banyan tree with the same damn girl until their trees or their backbones wilt over. I can only laugh at how sappy I got in the past, but I wont change one bit about it.
quite true........

First question, why cant you see sex as a recreational activity? Second question, if one of your male friends was like that would you look down upon him too? What gives you that high ground?
Excellent question, let me try to explain myself. If a person views sex as a purely recreational activity (i.e, roams the night clubs every night looking for some action or frequently pays a visit to the local ‘red-light’ area), I don’t see how there’s any difference between him and say a drug addict or an alcohol addict. After all, both of them are just succumbing uncontrollably to their temptations. Only difference is the pleasure they derive from those activities are slightly different. And what sets apart humans from animals is our ability to show restraint. And from an ideological point of view, I believe there’s great joy satisfaction to be found through restraint. Thus, I said what I said.

Hi guys its been a long time since I logged in, missed a lot i guess. Morality is a very tricky subject, premarital sex is taboo for many and there are people who think its fine. A girl or boy having premarital sex is no less a human being than the so called pure ones. In India its a lack of opportunity rather than restraint that stops many from premarital sex. Coming to gunner's question on sex as a recreational tool, well having sex just for the recreational part is quite different from having sex with someone you truly love and care for, the phrase used in this instance is making love. So sex can never be looked from a narrow view point of recreation..

Hi guys its been a long time since I logged in, missed a lot i guess. Morality is a very tricky subject, premarital sex is taboo for many and there are people who think its fine. A girl or boy having premarital sex is no less a human being than the so called pure ones. In India its a lack of opportunity rather than restraint that stops many from premarital sex. Coming to gunner's question on sex as a recreational tool, well having sex just for the recreational part is quite different from having sex with someone you truly love and care for, the phrase used in this instance is making love. So sex can never be looked from a narrow view point of recreation..
thats really well said anon!! and i am of the opinion that even when pre marital sex does happen with desi women its more "making love" than "recreational"