Woman ends life after watching 'Sach Ka Saamna'

Desi Cartman

AGRA: A 32-year-old woman here allegedly committed suicide after being deeply affected by watching actress Roopa Ganguly in the television reality show "Sach Ka Saamna". She felt her life was similar to the actress' in many ways and that she had failed as a daughter, wife and mother, police said. Pallavi, who has a 12-year-old son from her estranged husband, was living with a man called Dharmendra, who too is separated from his wife. She was found hanging from the ceiling fan Sunday, police officials said. Dharmendra told police that Pallavi was moved by some questions relating to Roopa Ganguly's past on "Sach Ka Saamna" Saturday night and had been depressed since then. On Sunday afternoon, neighbours knocked at their door but found no response. They then called Dharmendra, who runs a photo studio near the Taj Mahal. When he opened the door, he found Pallavi hanging from the fan. She had left a suicide note, which is with the police now, expressing her deep anguish with life. The note said: "All are good in the world except me. I couldn't be a good daughter, mother, sister or wife and have become a problem for all...therefore (I am) going away, far away. I remember my son Kavi. Inform my husband and son of my death. Perhaps they may come for my last rites." About Dharmendra, she wrote: "Dharmendra is a very good human being, he takes good care of me, but I can not continue to remain a keep of his." She did not blame anyone for her death in the note. Dharmendra told police that Pallavi found many similarities between herself and the life of Roopa Ganguly, best known for playing Draupadi in TV series "Mahabharat". "She felt as if every question was directed towards her and took the show to heart," he said. "Sach Ka Saamna", which is now off the air, is a show where contestants are asked personal questions and a polygraph machine decides if their answers are true or not. Hosted by Rajeev Khandelwal, the show has seen common people as well as celebrities participating.
:WTF:

What the phuck is wrong with people these days ?
come on sree thats not a fair thing to say, i think we have discussed suicide as a subject in the past and i think its fair to say its not the their circumstances but their state of mind and abilty to face problems that leads them to do this - as for whats wrong? clearly something mentally was wrong!

What do u think about this .. Doc rapes sales exec in E Delhi clinic

NEW DELHI: A 22-year-old sales executive working in a pharmaceutical company was allegedly raped by a doctor when she was in a semi-conscious state and was being administered glucose on Sunday. The incident was reported from Trilokpuri area in Mayur Vihar in east Delhi. The Mayur Vihar police station has registered a case of rape against accused general practitioner Dr S K Azad after a medical test of the victim confirmed rape. According to the police, the victim a resident of Trilokpuri felt uneasy in the morning and asked her husband to accompany her to the doctor. "By the time they reached Azad's clinic her condition deteriorated. The accused doctor told her husband that she needed to be "admitted'' in his clinic. He then started giving her glucose. After sometime, the doctor assured her husband that his wife was fine and asked him to get some medicines and have lunch. It was only around 11.30 am and the husband reluctantly agreed,'' said an investigating officer. When the husband returned 45 minutes later, he was shocked to find the doctor raping his wife who had become unconscious by then. When the husband confronted him, the accused Azad allegedly tried to threaten him and even said that he was "well connected and could not be touched.'' However, when the husband called the police, the accused fled from the scene. "We have registered a case of rape and are investigating the case. We hope to nab the accused soon,'' said Anand Mohan, additional commissioner of police (east district).

Guest gaurav_indian
Just 45 minutes for a rape:yikes:. I am not good at stats but do the ICF experts think it is enough:hmmm:
abey chotey dushasan kya bolna chah raha hai?

The article says the husband confronted the doctor? confronted??? I would have beaten the living daylights out of him and then cut off his ding dong
:dito: Anyways I think he was not a doctor but most probably a fake one. I remember reading an article a few years back where it was mentioned that many of the doctors practicing in doctor are with fake medical certificates. They do not have any legal degree and they get fake medical degree certificates from UP. Then they open clinics and start practicing. I think this doctor was also one of those. EDIT: I personally remember that when I had just passed out my 12th, I went to fill a form for an entrance examination and the xerox copies of my certificates needed attestation. And there was nobody nearby and it was perhaps the last day of submission for which I had submit the forum then and there itself. But there was nobody nearby who was willing to attest the certificates as I did not have the originals with me. Then I asked a localite at that place and he told me that there was an "attestation shop" nearby. I was a bit surprised but when I went to that shop I saw that a person was attesting all government documents, certificates etc. for money. He charged me and my friends a few hundred rupees I suppose. And he had around 10-15 stamps of different officers of various government offices with which he was attesting. I am quite sure he had make fake stamps of all those persons. And surprisingly he was also putting signatures on property papers and other important papers too. :((