Who was more consistent ?

Re: Who was more consistent ? Lara is the better batsmen and the more sonsistent, he was amazing, the 400 and 375 he scored were absoulutley brilliant. He has the most runs in tests and obviousley he is the better batsmen and the most consistent. :hail::hail:

Re: Who was more consistent ?

Lara is the better batsmen and the more sonsistent, he was amazing, the 400 and 375 he scored were absoulutley brilliant. He has the most runs in tests and obviousley he is the better batsmen and the most consistent. :hail::hail:
dude please dont make curse at u man. Prove your sh^T before u post some thing like this. It's facking annoying to read ur posts.
Guest dada_rocks

Lara is the better batsmen and the more sonsistent, he was amazing, the 400 and 375 he scored were absoulutley brilliant. He has the most runs in tests and obviousley he is the better batsmen and the most consistent. :hail::hail:
I am not sure u know what consistent means

parth is 13 yrs old.. and SRT been playing for more than 17 years.. pardon his ignorance.. :hic:

Thanks for the heads-up, DR. Bumps, do you have a single SD for all the innings played by Lara & Sachin? Can we compute a SEM on that?
Dhondy i lost interest in it a bit, after seeing the results of my computation. Everyone knows ( & i can see it too) that SRT's numbers seem far more consistent. But yet his std deviation seems more. Perhaps what i should do is, take cumulative averages for each year & do std deviation on it. Thats a very time consuming exercise. Am not sure i understand how to come up with ONE SD ? Do u have any thoughts on how that could be computed ? But i can compute SEM tho. Will do it tonite.

parth is 13 yrs old.. and SRT been playing for more than 17 years.. pardon his ignorance.. :hic:
Parth, i will tell u a bed time story now: Long time ago, during one hell of dusty afternoon, there is one young bloke called "sir sachin ramesh tendulkar", you were 3.5 years old. We saw a miracle that no other cricketer has done. TO BE CONTINUED.... (after ur next troll on sachin)

Re: Who was more consistent ? Just do it the way you did the annual SDs, Bumps. Input all the 200 or so innings on a scientific calculator, or one of the pages on the net that do it for you. We have the overall mean. We need an overall SD, and preferably a SEM from that.

How the hell do you know??? You were about 7 years old when he played those knocks!

Re: Who was more consistent ? Some stats from the C4 cricket forum. BCL / SRT home avg - 58.65 / 55.24 away avg - 47.80 / 54.25 1st inn avg - 63.94 / 55.24 2nd inn avg - 38.18 / 43.95 live match avg - 36.51 / 60.59 dead rubber avg - 79.97 / 55.42 avg in australia - 41.97 / 54.15 avg in series won - 58.46 / 71.54 vs aus AWAY: SRT: 51.87 ; BCL: 41.97 vs aus at home: SRT: 54.15 ; BCL: 66.04 vs aus in live matches: SRT: 52.70 ; BCL: 48.38 vs aus in dead matches: SRT: 54.50 ; BCL: 64.67 vs aus AWAY in live matches: SRT: 57.40 ; BCL: 35.00 vs aus AWAY in dead matches: SRT: 42.00 ; BCL: 75.67 vs aus at home in live matches: SRT: 46.83 ; BCL: 66.26 vs aus at home in dead matches: SRT: 67.00 ; BCL: 64.00 Overall vs Australia SRT: 1859 @ 53.11 BCL: 2815 @ 52.12 Vs Australia with at least one of Warne or Mcgrath SRT: 1279 @ 53.29 BCL: 2408 @ 50.17 Vs Australia with both Warne and Mcgrath playing together SRT: 592 @ 42.29 BCL: 1388 @ 53.38 Vs Australia with only Mcgrath playing SRT: 70 @ 17.5 (only 2 tests) BCL: 612 @ 38.25 Vs Australia with only Warne playing SRT: 617 @ 102.83 BCL: 408 @ 68.00 Note: SRT has faced McWarne in only two full series. MOS in one and avg of 50 in the other.

i love u dsr' date=' atleast one guy with same thoughts :hic:[/quote'] :wtg: I love Sachin more :hic: Gambits post should be in hall of fame. It should also be brought up everytime an anti sachin thread pops up. It should also be posted to all those idiot journos around the world so they can realise who is the greatest. I have heard some idiotic statements from journos/comms in last week or so eg Lara was the best as he did it against the aussies. These stats show Sachin was the master of the best bowling attack of our time not Lara.