Blue Gays Betting Garbage

Mr. Wicket

hey BB... want to wager a few mill on the game tonight? I'm optimistic on the Sox
LULZ! I might suck at SBL (imaginary money) but I think I can handle ICF $ more prudently. Why the fark would I wager on Jays when Romero is starting ? :giggle:

Because the Sox got their asses handed to them in their last trip to Toronto, are 0-4 and 2-6 in their last 4/8 games respectively, and Romero isn't as bad as you make him out to be. I saw the Seattle game last week where he was very good. Too chicken to stake on 3 million though?

Because the Sox got their asses handed to them in their last trip to Toronto, are 0-4 and 2-6 in their last 4/8 games respectively, and Romero isn't as bad as you make him out to be. I saw the Seattle game last week where he was very good. Too chicken to stake on 3 million though?
If i were a chicken, I wouldn't have made 400 million to lose it all :(( Fine. You are on. 2.5 ?

Maybe a chicken with very poor judgement and occasional loss of self control? :D 2.5 is good. And to be nice I'll make it 3:2 odds - if Sox win, I get 2.5 mill, if the Gays win you can have 3.75 mill.
Botox to lose B->

Shane's instructions in the first post are long and detailed but worth reading. He creates a market for values; based on what you think you either can buy or sell if you think an outcome (wides, fours, hundreds, a player's performance) will be higher or lower than what is predicted. If you find yourself agreeing with BB though, you may want to rethink. [aside: :hitler: :hitler: :mad: :banghead: at the first innings]

1. the bet was for blue brigade 2. you posted well after the game had begun and after our disaster first innings. 3. GODDAMNIT WHY CAN WE NOT SCORE A SINGLE HOME RUN, OR AT LEAST FIND A WAY TO SCORE WHEN THERE ARE GUYS ON THIRD? :mad: :hitler:
Gay sox are only losing by 5. There's still 4 more innings. :--D I'm pretty sure the canadians will find some ways to choke.

no, no. The Sox are the chokers right now. We need ONE game to seal a playoff spot - ONE FREAKING WIN. And then we lose 3 in a row to the ****ing Yankees, then get hammered by the Jays and now are getting thrashed again. And tomorrow will only be worse because Halladay returns. :afraid:

no, no. The Sox are the chokers right now. We need ONE game to seal a playoff spot - ONE FREAKING WIN. And then we lose 3 in a row to the ****ing Yankees, then get hammered by the Jays and now are getting thrashed again. And tomorrow will only be worse because Halladay returns. :afraid:
Let's just hope you guys dont do a "mets" and fk up during the last 2 games of the reg season ( for 2 seasons in a row, mind you).