In all seriousness, Now its really the time to bring back the man

Yes. He has bowled really well in Irani trophy game so far. With bowlers like Balaji, Nehra being given chance by the selectors, I think its time to give a chanec to Agarkar too for the type of bowlng he is doing. He has bowled decently again today and him in the Odi bowling attack won't be a bad idea.

Yes. He has bowled really well in Irani trophy game so far. With bowlers like Balaji, Nehra being given chance by the selectors, I think its time to give a chanec to Agarkar too for the type of bowlng he is doing. He has bowled decently again today and him in the Odi bowling attack won't be a bad idea.
You are kidding right, this guy shouldn't even be in same pin code of indian team, he had his chances, don't need boundary ball every over from him.
You are kidding right' date=' this guy shouldn't even be in same pin code of indian team, he had his chances, don't need boundary ball every over from him.[/quote'] Well this would be his 2nd coming. He has been axed for a while now. Was last seen perhaps in 2007 t20 wc squad. Now 2 years since then. He has improved and definately learned. I see a new Ajit Agarkar here who has also learned to improve on his batting plus he seems to be all smiling on field even if someone misfields on his bowling. Two years ago had someone misfielded on his bowling, he would have shown his anger towards the fielder. Surely deserves a chance now.
You are kidding right' date=' this guy shouldn't even be in same pin code of indian team, he had his chances, don't need boundary ball every over from him.[/quote'] better than two boundary balls that our bowlers seem to be dishing up now
no agarkar pls.. we rather work with this team currently than include him .. remember the t20 cup.. he was consistently bring back the opposition when they looked like loosing.
It is quite clear that he is not a bowler for T20 at a high level. However, in an ODI, he might pick up the two or three wickets that make the difference. Tbh, with Praveen inconsistent and RP/Ishant both bowling useless, I don't think we have too much to lose. As long as we don't turn to Munaf for ODIs, I think we'll be ok.