Celebrity Look Alikes

Gambit

Guest Gunner
Don't they look alike:dontknow: Ok then...post your pic, we shall merge yours with Hrithik.:P Awaiting your pic:gamer1:
Actually please send your pic so that I can match with this gentleman, Vadivelu-012908-.jpgvadivel_0019.jpg I reckon we will have an unbelievable match.:giggle:

Actually please send your pic so that I can match with this gentleman, Vadivelu-012908-.jpgvadivel_0019.jpg I reckon we will have an unbelievable match.:giggle:
Atleast I had the balls to post my pic, guess you missed it.:giggle: Btw you haven't posted it yet:hmmm:

Guest Gunner
Atleast I had the balls to post my pic' date= guess you missed it.:giggle: Btw you haven't posted it yet:hmmm:
What pics?? :hmmm:

Guest Gunner
Your face annatha:D
Thats ok, I am not going to post my photo on the web anytime soon. At my age got to worry abt reputation etc. Yaarun ponnu kuduka matanga pa.:hatsoff:

Thats ok' date=' I am not going to post my photo on the web anytime soon. At my age got to worry abt reputation etc. Yaarun ponnu kuduka matanga pa.:hatsoff:[/quote'] Cheers. Let's part at peace:cheers: Sowie, if I had gone over-board.:sniffle:
Sanjay enough of your BS :emc: No more spamming :nono: P.S: Did you quit supporting Chelsea yet ? :hmmmm:
Are you the EMC or is it Mr. Wicky saab?:mad: Where is my SBL money?:hitler: P.S: Nope, I still support our awesome team. Aren't we topping the league thanks to me:D

Guest Gunner
Cheers. Let's part at peace:cheers: Sowie' date=' if I had gone over-board.:sniffle:[/quote'] Not at all thambudu, its always a pleasure sparring with you.
Are you the EMC or is it Mr. Wicky saab?:mad: Where is my SBL money?:hitler: P.S: Nope, I still support our awesome team. Aren't we topping the league thanks to me:D
BB is not mod on this forum thambudu. So :aetsch::aetsch: to BB. PS: EMC can be anyone you want it to be depending on how much you pay this monolithic organisation.