Delhi Daredevil Official Thread - CL T20 2009

nospam

well its not possible now. if they had restricted wayamba to 103, their NRR would have been better than Victoria. So they would definately be in. Then it would have been btwn victoria and wayamba, if victoria loses their NRR could not be better than Delhi. Getting me?

Greatest fast bowler of all times for mine !!! What a fricking champion ! Australia have been very lucky to have had the services of the God of fast bowling. I look forward to Mcgrath bowling at his best to Gilly in a devastating mode. Ultimate cricket. Though, I know there is only one winner when Mcgrath is on the playing field.

Victoria NRR +1.000 Delhi Daredevils NRR +0.700 Wayamba -2.500 It is nearly impossible for Wyamba now and DD should make it even if Wyamba wins.. if Wyamba wins next match it would mean that Victoria will lose and decrease their NRR below DD. The next match is irrelevant for DD.. DD will go to the next round for sure... it is only that Wyamba and Victoria will fight for the second team of the group... and it is almost sure Wyamba cannot go as -2.500 is a huge NRR to cover

The difference between Wayamba and Delhi is 50 runs The difference between Victoria and Delhi is 22 runs. So it means Wayamba has to beat Victoria by more than 50 runs. I don't think thats possible. So its Delhi and Victoria in next round
This is T20. Anything is possible. Delhi missed a trick by taking it too easy towards the end. That said, most likely Delhi should go through.

Victoria NRR +1.000 Delhi Daredevils NRR +0.700 Wayamba -2.500 It is nearly impossible for Wyamba now and DD should make it even if Wyamba wins.. if Wyamba wins next match it would mean that Victoria will lose and decrease their NRR below DD. The next match is irrelevant for DD.. DD will go to the next round for sure... it is only that Wyamba and Victoria will fight for the second team of the group... and it is almost sure Wyamba cannot go as -2.500 is a huge NRR to cover