Nehra is awful and should not be anywere near Indian team

Yeah he had an ok Champions trophy but he is still awful. Thats as good as it well get for him on those friendly seaming tracks. I truly think he is shocking and nearly brought me to tears when he got recall to team. His fielding and batting are crimes against humanity. The guy is awful. Nehra is going to be shocking in next few months. Mark my words. He is terrible!

that is ok.. if he deteriorates he ll dropped.. as long as he is performing he can play for india
Yeah great so he bowls pants against aussies, costs us 10 runs per innings in filed and does jack with bat. We lose series and then drop him! No I rather axe the rubbish now so we can win the series. I also fear he will perserved with for a year or even if bowling pants. Then dropped!

What if Nehra turns up against Aussies picks up 3-4 5 wicket hauls, destroys the aussie batting and wins us the series? Why not think positively rather than have a negative thought? In all the matches since his comeback, he's done well 7-0-49-3 4-0-36-0 5-0-21-3 3.3-0-9-0 9-0-24-3 9-0-62-1 7-0-43-0 10-0-55-4 8-0-38-1 8-0-31-3 As good as any other fast bowler in India has done in lst 3-4 years. He's been consistent and looks to be the best pacer for us right now.

Yeah great so he bowls pants against aussies, costs us 10 runs per innings in filed and does jack with bat. We lose series and then drop him! No I rather axe the rubbish now so we can win the series. I also fear he will perserved with for a year or even if bowling pants. Then dropped!
i agree with you about his attitude to fielding and batting .. but at the moment he is our best bowler without zaheer to spearhead the attack .. so i dont understand ur sudden outburst against nehra ..so u better :secret:

We are lucky to have one good bowler in the form of Zaheer Khan doing good for us from past 2-3 years now. Otherwise he was bowlign trash too and was rightly dropped. I hope Zaheer doesn't lose his rhythm after this current Injury to him. We need to support the players and here is a total anti-nehra person which is dsr is at his bloody worst demanding for player's exclusion who has well in the recent days when our bowling has gone from rags to garbage.

drop him n pick whom?Sreesanth?who cant be relied on even wen hes in form.can lose it n really get smashed plus his stupid behaviour?we dont want the captain worrying about his temperament n antics,do u? but he bats n fields better than Nehra,so what if Nehra is in great form with the ball?Sree is our next allrounder:nice:

Are you serious ? Nehra should be dropped on what basis ? His batting ? Who the f*k cares how he bats when you have a team who bats as long as 7-8 postion. He has been bowling consistently since he made his comeback and holds the right to be picked in the next 2-3 series. You make out as if our fielding has always been on top of the mark. Our jonty rhodes have dropped many sitters and misfielding has always been with us since we started playing cricket. So we drop all those who have been poor in the fielding department ? :dontknow:

I will be proven correct all you Nehra fans! Sadly there seems to be a lot of them:(( Nehra is awful
KT, to be honest it is not like many of us are Nehra fans. When he sucked he was duly criticized by fans. On his come back he has surprised even his critics. We should not judge him based on how he did 3 years back. Nehra is able to bring the ball back in at decent pace (135 k). He is nippy.As long as he does well we should back him instead of praying for his failure. Lot of our bowlers like Ishant, RP have lost their way. This guy has stepped up and delivered consistently. He is the one who bowls at the death and in the opening overs. Considering that he is doing a decent job.

Nehra is rocking ! And was soooo happy when he was called back :--D He's doing a great job for India and will continue to do so <_ and what ok in cl unn sab bowlers ki sad performances kay bawajood bhi best tha nehra we loooovvvveee you wow ll be killing to see zak aashu together eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :--d>

Yeah he had an ok Champions trophy but he is still awful. Thats as good as it well get for him on those friendly seaming tracks. I truly think he is shocking and nearly brought me to tears when he got recall to team. His fielding and batting are crimes against humanity. The guy is awful. Nehra is going to be shocking in next few months. Mark my words. He is terrible!
His fielding and batting may be poor, but until he bowls badly in his current incarnation, surely he must be considered a good bowler?