Nehra is awful and should not be anywere near Indian team

I just saw the highlights of RC vs DD game...where Nehra fumbled a catch at a boundary line and turned it into a 6 ....This guy is by far the worst fielder I've ever seen
everybdy knows that.but wat amazed me was what was he doing at long-off?Gambhir made a serious mistake there which cost them the CLT20.i thought they had it in them to go all the way
Yeah he had an ok Champions trophy but he is still awful. Thats as good as it well get for him on those friendly seaming tracks. I truly think he is shocking and nearly brought me to tears when he got recall to team. His fielding and batting are crimes against humanity. The guy is awful. Nehra is going to be shocking in next few months. Mark my words. He is terrible!
:protest: :protest: :protest:
Again 2nd worst econmy rate of all the bowlers including the part timers!
Man of the Match is MS Dhoni: "We lost Sachin early but Gautam Gambhir and Virender Sehwag provided the ideal start. Then Yuvraj Singh played well. The platform was given for me to come and do my stuff. We knew that with five overs of Powerplay left, if we can take it at 38 or 40 overs we can always get to a big total. One of those innings that was good. The wicket was good and I exploited that. If you recall India A series in Nairobi, me and Gauti batted a lot and ran a lot. Aashish [Nehra] has been the pick of the bowlers. He has always done well." you fail :haha:
Man of the Match is MS Dhoni: "We lost Sachin early but Gautam Gambhir and Virender Sehwag provided the ideal start. Then Yuvraj Singh played well. The platform was given for me to come and do my stuff. We knew that with five overs of Powerplay left' date=' if we can take it at 38 or 40 overs we can always get to a big total. One of those innings that was good. The wicket was good and I exploited that. If you recall India A series in Nairobi, me and Gauti batted a lot and ran a lot. [b']Aashish [Nehra] has been the pick of the bowlers. He has always done well." you fail :haha:
He also praised Bhaji and am sure loads of people would be gunning for Bhajis head. Its called man management and praising your players when they dont do well do press. So the fact you are using a captains quotes and not seeing through the man management technique means your post :fail:
He also praised Bhaji and am sure loads of people would be gunning for Bhajis head. Its called man management and praising your players when they dont do well do press. So the fact you are using a captains quotes and not seeing through the man management technique means your post :fail:
yes you know more than dhoni:giggle: