And thatz life..

I never thought this will ever happen to me.. waited 4 years for this wc final to start... month back had aranged program with friendz to watch the wc final together.. Countdown has begun.... i never thought this will ever happen to me... a big massive project pending @ the office and My friend recieved a call, someone in his family died, he has to go, i talked to lot of ppl in the office.. no one can come to take his place.... now i am needed there tomorrow.. which means i won't be able to watch the game.. never thought Cricketics will miss cricket.. but this will happen tomorrow.. the day for which i was waiting for monthz, brought sad news on its eve.. i alwayz used to think, hope i dont get a call which spoilz my plan of watching the wc 07 final.. and thatz what happend.. it sucks.. but then u can't do anything.. as i write this, i still can't believe that i will be doing a project while the wc07 final is going on.. heck.. thatz life... and a lesson.

Re: And thatz life.. Yup sad you cannot watch. This is once in four year cricket spectacle and no way any cricket lover should really be missing this whether the team you support is participating or not. I hope you can hear to the audio on the net or something.