What has impacted you more?

1. The match fixing saga was pretty gruesome, had its fallouts, some migh thave been right some wrong. Lets discuss in this thread. 2. The early exit of India from WC '07, has had some fallouts more to come and might change the picture of Indian cricket in the years to come. But before voting do remember even at the height of match fixing we did not crash out in the first round of a WC and maybe any tournament.

Re: What has impacted you more?

Shoudnt the poll question be " what has impacted Indian cricket more ? "
Not really marris. I am looking for an opinion on cricket followers rather than their judgement on Indian cricket.
:wtg: okie.. I vote for the match fixing controversy. It truly was shocking to a avid cricket follower like me. You sit down for 8 hours a day in front of the TV , ur emotions rise and fall along with the match and then to come to kno that some of it might hav been stage managed was unblivabl.. It was like a slap in the face of a true Indian cricket fan..

Re: What has impacted you more? has to be match fixing. There was a time when Azhar would score nothing less than 50, win matches on his own, he was a great fielder sort of my cricket hero and then to know he took money and tampered with result naahhh ill take few more early WC exits but not match fixing.

Re: What has impacted you more? What puzzles me most about match fixing and the investigation was that in the 2-3 matches for which the committee claimed to have solid proof, if you look up the scorecards the accused have scored in excess of something around 50 runs. How can one fix scoring 50 runs? :shrug: Infact, in cricket its pretty much impossible to fix anything but a score of 0 while batting.