Moon moon sen

Texy

I can understand sickted's urgency of getting laid (after getting pwned by his crush's parents :hehe:) BUT why did a guy who got laid by swedish chicks (Gunner), varun and flamy getting on each other (after flamy's US trip) show any interest in spooning a 61 year old :puke: I am terribly disappointed in you guys (exception: sickted...understand where u are coming from :hysterical:)

I can understand sickted's urgency of getting laid (after getting pwned by his crush's parents :hehe:) BUT why did a guy who got laid by swedish chicks (Gunner), varun and flamy getting on each other (after flamy's US trip) show any interest in spooning a 61 year old :puke: I am terribly disappointed in you guys (exception: sickted...understand where u are coming from :hysterical:)
STFU:finger: :((

Yo, all I indicated was that she was hot in that video by this :joyman: I never said a word about doing her, so y'all just cool down naow.

exactly....i thought she must be in her 40's. :sniffle:
WTF you talking about. She clearly says she is 61 in the interview :dontknow: And if I am not wrong, that video is quite old.

All I said was good communication skills :proud:
I am proud of you. I am sure even Sheldon would be proud of you :proud: Penny :woot: :boffing:

Ludh don't worry' date=' BB never said that she is a paki[/quote'] Ludhs bava pwned. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: