Blogs in Place

Dhondy

Ravi has created a new module "Blogs" , available from the drop down menu. Please archive your best posts. Some may already be there, some you may want to get rid of. To make a new entry in your blog, click on " Site Admin", and then "Write a Post". All major posters will find the link to their individual blogs on the right hand side. Many thanks, Ravi.

Re: Blogs in Place Site Admin is only available for Admins of course. Still all the users are "Authors" and can put in their Blogs. You have to login seperately to the BLog module to be able to "Write". Without logging in seperately to Blog you cannot write. Login using your username and password for the main website. BTW the login and password are both case sensitive. Pred, login using your username and password, you will then be able to put in your BLogs. There is still some formatting enhancement work being done but the BLog pretty much open for our members to write their BLog. Predator you can find all your articles under your name. If you look on the right side of the BLog you will see the list of BLoggers and you will find one for ya.

Re: Blogs in Place

I still can't log in ! My username and password keep getting rejected. I tried using the P in lower case AND in upper case' date=' btw.[/quote'] That's a bit strange. I've tried couple of other test users and that's gone through just fine. Dhondy also is able to login fine. Let's see if others are having similar problem.