What's your Zodiac Sign?

ludhianvi

Crabby and fishy sitting on algae whatever they are up to is pretty gay. :((
You are just jayyyy. Ask shivani how cute this is, she is totally in to it. :winky:

thts not flirting.. thts getting to know mah girl CG.. :icflove: :finger:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Nice try.

Guest Shivani
Me and flamy are Cancer and Pisces. Crabby and fishy. :icflove:
Awww how cute... i so knew that gunner and flamy are dating each other (despite ppl giving me misleading statements like flamy is a guy)
So' date=' what are you doing this evening?:rose:[/quote'] i'm preparing slides for my contract law presentation tomorrow .. why ?
Love Marilyn Monroe. Haven't read Linda Goodman.
You Must !! its like my bible ... I make sure i follow LG even before making enemies .. just one time i somehow missed ... and i failed miserably ! :((
You are just jayyyy. Ask shivani how cute this is' date=' she is totally in to it. :winky:[/quote'] I'm totally into what ?
btw, why no one is hitting on Marilize, inspite of the fact she had claimed tht shes a Gemini numerous times in this thread.. :hmmmm: does she has the standards of a sister? so bad looking eeeh?:-D
Haaaw ..Xub you shouldn't say like that
Meanie :sniffle:
Aww don't pay attention to all that ... *hugs*

Guest Shivani
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
why you laughing Xubie ?? :((
:whack: let Marilize decide whose rose she will accept. :finger: :nervous:
See i told you ... Gemini women are best to romance ... now we'll have a 'marilize ka swayamvar' :two_thumbs_up: Xubie and Nikey

Awww how cute... i so knew that gunner and flamy are dating each other (despite ppl giving me misleading statements like flamy is a guy) I'm totally into what ?
Its not cute' date=' its nasty and haram. They IZ HOMOS. :sick:[/quote']
flamy is a female yaawr why homoz ?? :((
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
why you laughing Xubie ?? :((
This is epic. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: