Favourite and Famous Quotes

Riley's Girl

When was that song written... I had read this from somewhere perhaps in my childhood but I tried finding it when I grew up but never found it.. I thought it was a Churchill quote in my childhood but then I searched all of Churchill's quotes when I grew up but did not find it.. so I gave the credit to me .. but I still remember as having read this quote somewhere in my childhood
He was a part of the Beatles. Actually the heart of the Beatles.

okd3hLlvvLw I love this song. :icflove:
I think 'Imagine' was released in 1971' date=' but I'm not 100% sure.[/quote']
He was a part of the Beatles. Actually the heart of the Beatles.
It might be the source maybe because I had read it in the 90s for sure and it was sung in 1971.. but the vague recollection of my first encounter with that quote was perhaps while reading some quotes in a book.. I clearly remember I wrote this quote at that time (maybe around class VI) on a diary as I liked it very much.. I later on lost the diary but I remembered the quote throughout my life .. maybe the Imagine song was the inspiration for that quote .. I have personally never heard the song before but maybe the quote book had it as John Lennon.. cant say about it but it is an awesome quote for sure :icflove:

Have to admit' date=' Spike (James Marsters) is the only reason I'm bothering. The spin-off series, Angel, is a lot better.[/quote'] Havent caught Angel yet, must do one f these days. Problem is time as always. As Ford Prefect said "Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so"

Havent caught Angel yet, must do one f these days. Problem is time as always. As Ford Prefect said "Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so"
Time is always the one thing we need more of. Angel: Just because you've decided to change doesn't mean the world will be ready for you to. And the truth is, no matter how much you suffer, no matter how many good deeds you do to try and make up for the past - you may never balance out the cosmic scale.

Will try to get my hands on a copy. If I'm not mistaken you recommended this somewhere on ICF before?
I may have, it is one of the very best books I have read, satire at its best.Just to increase your curiosity one more quote from Hitchhikers The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. - Douglas Adams