Favourite and Famous Quotes

Riley's Girl

The aim of life is no more to control the mind, but to develop it harmoniously; not to achieve salvation here after, but to make the best use of it here below; and not to realise truth, beauty and good only in contemplation, but also in the actual experience of daily life; social progress depends not upon the ennoblement of the few but on the enrichment of democracy; universal brotherhood can be achieved only when there is an equality of opportunity - of opportunity in the social, political and individual life. -Bhagat Singh:isalute:

Get busy living or get busy dying. - Shawshank Redemption.
I love that movie. Some more quotes from the movie Andy Dufresne, who crawled through a river of sh!t and came out clean on the other side. - Red Remember Red, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. - Andy Dufresne

on one of the toilet doors in my uni I once saw this "**** the base, Forget the face":--D
Bag the face, f**k the base is what we used to use.. ---------------- “All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become.” “Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.” “An idea that is developed and put into action is more important than an idea that exists only as an idea.” “Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” - Buddha