Rejuvinated... like the Phoenix

Re: Rejuvinated... like the Phoenix One of the most boring world cups for me. The 2003 cup was much more exciting, with far fewer dead rubbers and more no. of close games. The super 8 went on forever. In short by the time we got to the semis, everyone had had enuff. Ind & Pak exiting early killed it completely

Re: Rejuvinated... like the Phoenix yeah i felt that way too... every other day i would log into the cricinfo webpage and see that the bloody cup is still on and by mid april i was beginning to wonder how bloody long was this whole affair? i heard that the day of the final there was some terrorist attack in sri lanka which lead to the entire city's electricity being turned off!!!

Re: Rejuvinated... like the Phoenix You must be pretty glad having missed all the games. Aussies absolutely walloped anyone and everyone. Forget a fight, at times some couldn't even compete even quarter of the game. As for other close games go, there was one between WI v Eng but that was a dead rubber. In a nutshell, the most boring tourney ever. Only the Pakistan v Ireland game was close and got us to the edge of the seat. BTW, welcome back. :wtg: