Bangladesh drop Rajin from ODI squad for India tour

Bangladesh drop Rajin from ODI squad for India tour REUTERS DHAKA, April 30: Bangladesh have retained Habibul Bashar as skipper and dropped batsman Rajin Saleh from the One-day squad to play visiting India in May. Bashar's future had been the subject of speculation after he put in a poor performance at the World Cup in the Caribbean, scoring only 105 runs from nine matches. Apart from the loss of Rajin, the squad is unchanged from the World Cup side. Bangladesh unexpectedly reached the second round of the Cup after a stunning win over India in the group phase. Batsman Mohammad Ashraful, who hit 216 runs in nine matches, with a half century against South Africa, has been promoted to vice captain, replacing opener Shahriar Nafees. Nafees made only 31 runs in six matches at the World Cup. India begin the tour, which includes three One-day matches and two Tests, in Dhaka on May 10. Squad: Habibul Bashar (captain), Mohammad Ashraful (vice-captain), Javed Omar, Tamim Iqbal, Shahriar Nafees, Aftab Ahmed, Saqibul Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mashrafe Mortaza, Syed Rasel, Mohammad Rafique, Abdur Razzak, Shahadat Hossain, Farhad Reza.

Re: Bangladesh drop Rajin from ODI squad for India tour

They dropped the only Hindu guy in the side. Those fundamentalist scum.
haha...predator... you are pathetic mate. Rajin Saleh is not Hindu.. he is muslim. The only Hindu member was Tapash Basya, who got injured and had to go back during WC.

Re: Bangladesh drop Rajin from ODI squad for India tour I'm not feeling very confident about India's chances in this series. I've never felt this terrible about India's chances before in a ODI series. India still is a decent test side but is a crap ODI side. I'll be glad if India does win all the ODIs but I suspect Bangladesh is capable of winning at least one ODI.

Re: Bangladesh drop Rajin from ODI squad for India tour This is a pretty good side for BD except we have to continue with Bashar who looks like out of touch, but its his last ODI series, so he will try his best to leave with a high note.... he achieved a lot during his captaincy era... best captain so far.. he deserves a farewell with ODI series win.. lets see.. :chin: