Do you hate Pakistan?

Pakistan-India

I think title is enough to get an answer but some people will ask the questions, what the point of this thread, some will be confused about if they hate pakistan or not. just to make a easy for you to answer i have given some option to consider to, please do not have cricket as a reference 1. Have you accepted Pakistan as a seperate muslim country 2. does indians still want to have this land back 3. why do you hate Pakistan 4. do you hate pakistan as much as that if there is a suicide blast, you feel nice and never think about the reality 5. and finally what kind of pakistan do you want, (if you do want pakistan to stay pakistan until india is india) i am currently a student and this is part of my assessment. which is 'the relationship between the two countries and the reasons behind the rivalry and so much hate in between the people.:iloveicf:

I think title is enough to get an answer but some people will ask the questions, what the point of this thread, some will be confused about if they hate pakistan or not. just to make a easy for you to answer i have given some option to consider to, please do not have cricket as a reference 1. Have you accepted Pakistan as a seperate muslim country
dont care if its a buddhist state or islamic.. have no issues with partition anyway .. IMO it was good that it happened.
2. does indians still want to have this land back
Which land ? Pakistan is pakistan .. the question is does Pakistan want Kashmir ? we dont care about what u have .. keep what u have but stop training jihadis
3. why do you hate Pakistan
heard about 26-11 ?
4. do you hate pakistan as much as that if there is a suicide blast, you feel nice and never think about the reality
Feel sad for innocents but isnt this what pakis give donation for ? dont they train jihadis in POK to be sent into indian territory ? At least now they know what happens
5. and finally what kind of pakistan do you want, (if you do want pakistan to stay pakistan until india is india)
No issues with PAK as long as they dont train n send jihadis to kill Indians Any more questions ?
i am currently a student and this is part of my assessment. which is 'the relationship between the two countries and the reasons behind the rivalry and so much hate in between the people.:iloveicf:
Reason is Pak's policy about kashmir has phucked everything up .. it has made them a nation where blasts happen everyday , people are living in refugee camps , they are begging money from the US .. all for Kashmir banega Pakistan

I think title is enough to get an answer but some people will ask the questions, what the point of this thread, some will be confused about if they hate pakistan or not. just to make a easy for you to answer i have given some option to consider to, please do not have cricket as a reference 1. Have you accepted Pakistan as a seperate muslim country 2. does indians still want to have this land back 3. why do you hate Pakistan 4. do you hate pakistan as much as that if there is a suicide blast, you feel nice and never think about the reality 5. and finally what kind of pakistan do you want, (if you do want pakistan to stay pakistan until india is india) i am currently a student and this is part of my assessment. which is 'the relationship between the two countries and the reasons behind the rivalry and so much hate in between the people.:iloveicf:
School ? College? What course is this. You say assessment, what is the assignment. Coz, the replies you might get might not be suitable for educational purpose

School ? College? What course is this. You say assessment, what is the assignment. Coz, the replies you might get might not be suitable for educational purpose
college, we have this general studies lesson once in a week, and everyone who are interested in talking of politics or worldly affairs have to choose one specific route to discuss. it is 10 weeks long, so hopefully i will have some good and valuable points made here to appear on my book, and from there hopefully i'l create a good article

1. Have you accepted Pakistan as a seperate muslim country 2. does indians still want to have this land back To answer both questions, most of the people here and Indians now generally are born after partition and regard pakistan as a separate country. I never saw pakistan as any part of India nor do i even want it to be. Please keep Pakistanis Inside Pakistan. 3. why do you hate Pakistan Terrorism that affects India. Hatred towards India instilled by your education board in your history books. Hatred towards non-muslims instilled by your culture. 4. do you hate pakistan as much as that if there is a suicide blast, you feel nice and never think about the reality Care about it as much as i care about the happenings in somalia i.e very little. It doesnt affect me in any way. 5. and finally what kind of pakistan do you want, (if you do want pakistan to stay pakistan until india is india) A peaceful,democratic country that has nothing to do with India i.e. no foreign policy to breed terrorist to attack india.

1. Have you accepted Pakistan as a seperate muslim country 2. does indians still want to have this land back To answer both questions, most of the people here and Indians now generally are born after partition and regard pakistan as a separate country. I never saw pakistan as any part of India nor do i even want it to be. Please keep Pakistanis Inside Pakistan. 3. why do you hate Pakistan Terrorism that affects India. Hatred towards India instilled by your education board in your history books. Hatred towards non-muslims instilled by your culture. 4. do you hate pakistan as much as that if there is a suicide blast, you feel nice and never think about the reality Care about it as much as i care about the happenings in somalia i.e very little. It doesnt affect me in any way. 5. and finally what kind of pakistan do you want, (if you do want pakistan to stay pakistan until india is india) A peaceful,democratic country that has nothing to do with India i.e. no foreign policy to breed terrorist to attack india.
Bolded part is something I strongly agree with. The first Pakistanis I met showed hatred and that left a bad impression

college' date=' we have this general studies lesson once in a week, and everyone who are interested in talking of politics or worldly affairs have to choose one specific route to discuss. it is 10 weeks long, so hopefully i will have some good and valuable points made here to appear on my book, and from there hopefully i'l create a good article[/quote'] You should also take a course that'll teach you how to compile useful information and take proper surveys instead of just posting vague, open-ended surveys with non-specific questions that can be interpreted in a number of ways on random message boards.

to me you are pointing towards what islam says about hatred towards non-muslim. i would only say few words to give an islamic point of view. Allah says in the Quran "if you kill one human being it is equal to killing whole of humanity The holy Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him said "even in a war do not kill innocents, women and kids, animals and even do not harm trees" now thats what islam say, and if someone go against this then even a non muslim will say it cannot be a muslim.

You should also take a course that'll teach you how to compile useful information and take proper surveys instead of just posting vague' date=' open-ended surveys with non-specific questions that can be interpreted in a number of ways on random message boards.[/quote'] i know its not professionaly done, but i dont think so there is any harm in having a thread on it, and good points are already been made, and this is kind of a survey, atleast i will get my one point ticked off about what indians think about pakistan

to me you are point towards what islam says about hatred towards non-muslim. i would only say few words to give an islamic point of view. Allah says in the Quran "if you kill one human being it is equal to killing whole of humanity The holy Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him said "even in a war do not kill innocents, women and kids, animals and even do not harm trees" now thats what islam say, and if someone go against this then even a non muslim will say it cannot be a muslim.
It says that huh? Then I suppose it supersedes Jihad? or the fact that Mohammed himself killed people in war. What about the verses that asks Muslims to convert others and how to convert them. What does it say about muslims who want to convert to other religion? Edit : Forget this..Just get on with your survey.

to me you are pointing towards what islam says about hatred towards non-muslim. i would only say few words to give an islamic point of view. Allah says in the Quran "if you kill one human being it is equal to killing whole of humanity The holy Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him said "even in a war do not kill innocents, women and kids, animals and even do not harm trees" now thats what islam say, and if someone go against this then even a non muslim will say it cannot be a muslim.
Go around the web and checked messages boards and youtube, seen no respect and just plain hatred towards anything anti-muslim or pakistani for that sake. It's not their fault actually, its the upbringing

1. Have you accepted Pakistan as a seperate muslim country Good riddance 2. does indians still want to have this land back No Stay away. Good riddance, I would say 3. why do you hate Pakistan Terrorist state, people supporting terrorism openly in the name of jihad. Ordinary citizens of Pakistan contributing to the jihadi parties which kill innocent people in India like on 26/11, Mumbai blasts, trains. Giving a safe haven to wanted terrorists like Dawood, Memon etc. 4. do you hate pakistan as much as that if there is a suicide blast, you feel nice and never think about the reality Atleast, I don't feel the the sympathy like I do when I see people dying elsewhere. They are learning what they have happily supported in other countries. 5. and finally what kind of pakistan do you want, (if you do want pakistan to stay pakistan until india is india) Stay the butt away from India's affairs, I don't care for any cultural exchanges, jeet lo dil series while people are still wanting to kill people on the other side.

It says that huh? Then I suppose it supersedes Jihad? no, a jihad is called when enemy attack on you, a muslim should never attack first or the fact that Mohammed himself killed people in war. it was begining of islam, and the non believers surrended the muslims and it was state of a war, that was a jihad, the meaning of jihad is the struggle in the way of god. and there are so many examples of how the war was done, the non muslims wo were surrended were treated in totaly diferrent way to what was done to them before the islam, or at this time What about the verses that asks Muslims to convert others and how to convert them. yes, what verses say is that show your good character, give people the knowledge about the relegion, there is no part in the quran wher it says, force people to convert to islam. What does it say about muslims who want to convert to other religion?
am not a perfect muslim, and i do put my hands down on this question, but will come up with some source sometime after.

i know its not professionaly done' date=' but i dont think so there is any harm in having a thread on it, and good points are already been made, and [b']this is kind of a survey, atleast i will get my one point ticked off about what indians think about pakistan
No it isn't. You have no control over the sort of information you're getting, or the population you're getting it from. Just a completely random sample that's collecting random, disorganized viewpoints/thoughts rather than specific answers to specific questions that can be sorted into meaningful data. It's pretty obvious you are new at this sort of thing, at best inexperienced and at worst having absolutely no clue about what the hell you are doing. Rather than making excuses and grasping at straws like "atleast i will get my one point ticked off about what indians think about pakistan", why not put some actual effort into doing a proper survey/poll, rather than just finding random places over the web to post this sort of thing? That said, if you are trying to actually run this as a survey, the data obviously would have zero credibility if you're also getting into arguments and discussions on the "questions" with random members of your data pool and trying to enhance/influence their viewpoints and answers.

No it isn't. You have no control over the sort of information you're getting, or the population you're getting it from. Just a completely random sample that's collecting random, disorganized viewpoints/thoughts rather than specific answers to specific questions that can be sorted into meaningful data. It's pretty obvious you are new at this sort of thing, at best inexperienced and at worst having absolutely no clue about what the hell you are doing. Rather than making excuses and grasping at straws like "atleast i will get my one point ticked off about what indians think about pakistan", why not put some actual effort into doing a proper survey/poll, rather than just finding random places over the web to post this sort of thing? That said, if you are trying to actually run this as a survey, the data obviously would have zero credibility if you're also getting into arguments and discussions on the "questions" with random members of your data pool and trying to enhance/influence their viewpoints and answers.
thanks mate, hopefully i will try that at some other occasion but as for this topic, i think just having discussions and getting to know each others point of view is enough as basic information. and you are right i am new to this stuff and also not very good in computing

I think title is enough to get an answer but some people will ask the questions, what the point of this thread, some will be confused about if they hate pakistan or not. just to make a easy for you to answer i have given some option to consider to, please do not have cricket as a reference 1. Have you accepted Pakistan as a seperate muslim country Dont care about it. But I dont know why the phuck is it labelled as a muslim country. Anyways I am a Muslim residing in India and I doubt there is any better country in the world than MY country. 2. does indians still want to have this land back Nope. We dont want it back. Dont want to take unnecessary headache of disorderly nation. 3. why do you hate Pakistan If you say about the present generation,there is only one reason. Because Pakistan has pissed us off with the terrorist factories it has got. Stop sending terrorists and pissing us off and we dont give a phuck. Frankly speaking I dont give a sh!t about the other part of Kashmir too. Dont care about the past. Keep it and just dont piss us off. But dont piss us off on the Indian part of Kashmir. I would never give that to anybody as that is an integral part of our country. So, stop begging for it. 4. do you hate pakistan as much as that if there is a suicide blast, you feel nice and never think about the reality Frankly speaking, sometimes I feel sorry for the innocents killed but at the same time Pakistan has created the mess for themselves and so dont care that much too. Anyways, cannot feel sorry everyday as there are bomb blasts almost everyday in your country. 5. and finally what kind of pakistan do you want, (if you do want pakistan to stay pakistan until india is india) I dont care much about what Pakistan it remains. I just want that it should not piss us off and end terrorism in its soil especially towards India. Rest I dont give a phuck to what happens to your country internally. i am currently a student and this is part of my assessment. which is 'the relationship between the two countries and the reasons behind the rivalry and so much hate in between the people.:iloveicf: One more reason why I hate your country. But that has nothing to do with Indians. I am a Muslim and so I hate your country because your country has given a bad name to Islam throughout the world. Pakistanis kill people, do terrorist activities etc. and just defend themselves taking the name of Islam. But Islam has never allowed any killing or any of the phucking acts you do. I have met many Pakistanis online and the phuckers bring religion in social life too where it should never be brought. More importantly, most Pakistanis do not follow the Quran but instead follow every **** book written by some mad maulana or by some other religious pretender. I dont think it right to even follow the Hadith leave apart any other book. Even the Hadith were written centuries after the Prophet actually died and so it cannot be authenticated to be exactly right. Prophet's words might have been misinterpreted hundreds of times before they were written after centuries of his death and the sentences might have been written out of context. Anyways I dont know why the phuck Pakistanis dont follow the Holy Quran which Allah has told us to follow. Just follow it instead of following every tom, dick and harry books written by any xyz paandus. Please dont defame MY religion and justify any of your anti-human and barbaric actions with it.