Do you hate Pakistan?

Pakistan-India

An eye opening insight Viru Rulez. I thought Indian muslims had a soft spot for Pakistan because Pakistan was created on the basis of religion.
Not true. I only hear that in message boards but have never witnessed it.
not true at all' date=' never think that way - although exceptions are everywhere[/quote'] The points I have mentioned can be applied to the well educated Indians including Muslims and most of my friends from all religions including Muslims since my childhood are the well-educated ones. And these same feelings are for all the people I have met since my childhood. And yes I have hardly ever went to villages or rural areas. I have always been born and brought up in big cities and good localities and can say the same for bulk of these Muslims/Hindus/Christians/Sikhs/Buddhists etc.

not true at all' date=' never think that way - although exceptions are everywhere[/quote'] I think even the uneducated Muslims who had soft corner for Pakistan do realize now that Pakistan is going downhill and at the end of the day India is progressing. Especially for the poor Muslims, it was confusing as they thought that a lot of their issues are because they are Muslims (which to an extent is also true) but the situation in the last 15-20 years has improved.

I have many Hyderabadi Muslim friends and some real close ones too. From what I know these guys treat them for what they are Pakistani Muslims. Now I am not sure if some of these guys say that just to be in my good books but most of them don't like their attitude, their culture and don't really identify themselves with them.

My question is: Did the Indian muslims that left at parition, did they make a mistake ? Do you think they regret it ?
No I dont think so. They left cause the feared the indians and the Hindus... A pakisstani guy came to my place to pick up some books and was waiting outside .. I said come in and he said "You are hindu .. are you sure ?".. Now this what some of them think how we behave with muslims in day to day life :hysterical:

I have many Hyderabadi Muslim friends and some real close ones too. From what I know these guys treat them for what they are Pakistani Muslims. Now I am not sure if some of these guys say that just to be in my good books but most of them don't like their attitude' date= their culture and don't really identify themselves with them.
why would they say it just to be in ur good books? . Why do they have to prove their loyalty to "YOU" just because of their religion ?.I shocked that u think like that .They are as much indians as you are and they aint gotta do nothing extra than they wanna just to prove their loyality

Guys, its different. Just being Muslim doesn't give you any connection towards Pakistan. Pakistan has it own culture, rules and mindset I was married to a Hindu Pakistani, I can tell you that just being a Hindu doesn't bring in Indian qualities or culture. It's just where you are born and brought is what makes the difference. Indian Muslims embrace diwali/holi more than what Hindus would do in Eid, li.. except eat the bhiryani cooked by your friend. Their lingo is Indian, don't speak hardcore urdu as such - but again, exceptions are there but that's nothing new Infact from the ones I knew hated Pakistan by all counts

I think this patronising of Indian Muslims by Hindus should stop. Why is hatred of Pakistan absolutely essential to an identity of an Indian Muslim? Can muslims in India only prove their Indian-ness by spewing hate towards Pakistan? What kind of Indian muslim would you rather have - one who hates Pakistan but runs an illegal business or a highly educated Muslim investment banker who doesn't really have any feelings towards Pakistan? By that token, all Indians should have unreserved hatred of the British and should never even set foot on their soil. Those of you here who don't hate UK should be stripped off your Indian Citizenship. Each Indian is a different individual who is entitled to his/her opinion. Why do you expect someone else to have to exact same feelings as you toward someone/something? Why do you judge/persecute/avoid them if they don't share the same love/hatred you have of something? Shouldn't your hate of Pakistan/Muslim Kashmiris be on the same scale as those of Kashmiri Pandits? If it isn't, you probably aren't a true 'Indian' according to them. But of course, if people propagate anti-national agenda, then it's a different story altogether.

to me you are pointing towards what islam says about hatred towards non-muslim. i would only say few words to give an islamic point of view. Allah says in the Quran "if you kill one human being it is equal to killing whole of humanity The holy Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him said "even in a war do not kill innocents, women and kids, animals and even do not harm trees" now thats what islam say, and if someone go against this then even a non muslim will say it cannot be a muslim.
and the non-innocents meaning the non-believers?

I cant agree more with Mr Wicket. Youre just going to get (mostly) uninformed views here which will not do you much good. Its will descend into hindu/muslim bs and we've all been in that terrirtory on this board and on ICFever. Its not needed. Viru is correct- pakistan gives Muslims the world over a bad name indeed, As do other nutters who wrongly blow themselves up in the name of religion.

and the non-innocents meaning the non-believers?
Err, no Because Jews and Christians lived under the Prophets rule in Saudi Arabia And that continued well into the next centuries- In Muslim Spain, Jews and flourished until they were driven out by the catholics conquerors. Some then took refuge in Algeria and under the Ottoman empire to escape christian persecution

Err, no Because Jews and Christians under the Prophets rule in Saudi Arabia And that continued well into the next centuries- In Muslim Spain, Jews and flourished until they were driven out by the catholics conquerors. Some then took refuge in Algeria and under the Ottoman empire to escape christian persecution
jews and christians are people of the book In Islam, the People of the Book (Arabic: أهل الكتاب‎ ′Ahl al-Kitāb)[1] are non-Muslim peoples who, according to the Qur'an, received scriptures which were revealed to them by God before the time of Muhammad, most notably Christians and Jews.[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_of_the_Book later hindus, sikhs and others were included Historically, a dhimmi was a person who is either guilty or protected (As the Arabic word means both.) under Islamic law by a pact contracted between non-Muslims and authorities from their Muslim government: this status was originally only made available to non-Muslims who were People of the Book (i.e. Jews and Christians), but was later extended to include Sikhs, Zoroastrians, Mandeans, Hindus[4] and Buddhists.[5][6] People of the Book living in non-Islamic nations were not considered dhimmis. ---------------------------------------- but u know what, i dont want to deviate from the topic. it doesnt serve the purpose of the OP.

Dude what i think - this is not any sort of assignment. You just want to know Indians views. Even if you insist that its a survey or assignment -you will not get correct random sample for you survey here. But i will answer still. 1. Have you accepted Pakistan as a seperate muslim country I have no problem with Pakistan as muslim country. Its your country do whatever with it. 2. does indians still want to have this land back NO NO NO. 3. why do you hate Pakistan I dont hate Pakistan . But i hate when your government sponsored terrorists come to India and kill innocents. You say we support Kashmir in name of Islam >>> Your own country is in mess. Handle it first . Stop caring about India and Kashmir. You people dont get well with your Afgan and Iran neighbors. If you still have energy left to care about other people or specially muslim ---GO TO PALESTINE , GO TO IRAQ ,GO TO AFRICA,SOMALIA, CHECHNYA, CHINA. All these places have LOT OF MUSLIM PROBLEMS. GO AND HELP THEM. YOU WILL HELP KASHMIR IF YOU STOP YOUR TERRORISM. 4. do you hate pakistan as much as that if there is a suicide blast, you feel nice and never think about the reality. I hate people getting killed anywhere. I never feel happy when people die. 5. and finally what kind of pakistan do you want, (if you do want pakistan to stay pakistan until india is india) I dont care about Pakistan. do whatever you want. BUT STOP KILLING PEOPLE IN INDIA. If you really care for country that much--stop making terrors , spend your money on development not destroying India's development and killing innocent people.

I cant agree more with Mr Wicket. Youre just going to get (mostly) uninformed views here which will not do you much good. Its will descend into hindu/muslim bs and we've all been in that terrirtory on this board and on ICFever. Its not needed. Viru is correct- pakistan gives Muslims the world over a bad name indeed, As do other nutters who wrongly blow themselves up in the name of religion.
Hahaha...:hysterical: MOST muslim countries give muslims bad name. Saudi, Iraq, Afghan, Libya, etc ..none of them would be countries you want to be associated with. I see only Turkey as a SANE state among Muslim countries, and guess what, it is sane because its leader ErTurk decided to take away Islam from state business. Iran is great country but has a ****ed up leadership and all too powerful miltia.

Hahaha...:hysterical: MOST muslim countries give muslims bad name. Saudi, Iraq, Afghan, Libya, etc ..none of them would be countries you want to be associated with. I see only Turkey as a SANE state among Muslim countries, and guess what, it is sane because its leader ErTurk decided to take away Islam from state business. Iran is great country but has a ****ed up leadership and all too powerful miltia.
malaysia, indonesia, egypt, turkey are all more decent than pakistan