Do you hate Pakistan?

Pakistan-India

Hate or no hate ... One thing is amazing about Pakistan. The whole freaking country is burning. There are bomb blasts every day, food shortages, economy going downhill , billions of dollars of debt but still Pak govt wants to discuss kashmir. :hatsoff:

During a meeting with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Gilani called on the US to mediate "between Pakistan and India on core interests i.e. Kashmir (and) water issues as well as help Pakistan enhance its defence capability to maintain balance of power," said a statement issued by the premier's office here last night.
Honestly there is something wrong with pak govt. 80 people died but Gillani wants to discuss Kashmir :dontknow:

1. Have you accepted Pakistan as a seperate muslim country Yes 2. does indians still want to have this land back Hell no 3. why do you hate Pakistan Because the people and the state support, encourage,fund, create jihadi nutters. Then send them of to India to kill. Stop that then the hate will stop instantly.! 4. do you hate pakistan as much as that if there is a suicide blast, you feel nice and never think about the reality Limited sympathy as the people of pakistan and its goverment have created the jihadi nutters. These nutters were loved and treated as heroes when killing kaffirs across the border. Now that they have turned on their masters you want sympathy? You reap what you sow. Read the story of Frankenstein! You also still bizzarley fund and encourage the jihadis, well the ones you think are going to kill indians! Although am sure many paks also support taliban as well bizzarley. 5. and finally what kind of pakistan do you want, (if you do want pakistan to stay pakistan until india is india) A pakistan that does not kill indians.

I think title is enough to get an answer but some people will ask the questions, what the point of this thread, some will be confused about if they hate pakistan or not. just to make a easy for you to answer i have given some option to consider to, please do not have cricket as a reference 1. Have you accepted Pakistan as a seperate muslim country 2. does indians still want to have this land back 3. why do you hate Pakistan 4. do you hate pakistan as much as that if there is a suicide blast, you feel nice and never think about the reality 5. and finally what kind of pakistan do you want, (if you do want pakistan to stay pakistan until india is india) i am currently a student and this is part of my assessment. which is 'the relationship between the two countries and the reasons behind the rivalry and so much hate in between the people.:iloveicf:
1. Have you accepted Pakistan as a seperate muslim country Yes...Infact I am greatful that partition happened .I am sure a lot of people feel that way specially after watching Pakistan turn into the mess it is. 2. does indians still want to have this land back Which land? We only want the POK back. 3. why do you hate Pakistan Because it is the epicentre of terrorism .It s shocking to us that a country can be so hateful and distructive that they would rather train terrorsts to kill its neighbours than train people to develop their own nation. Also have no respect for a nation that survives on aid (mostly got by blackmailing ) so many years after freedom. 4. do you hate pakistan as much as that if there is a suicide blast, you feel nice and never think about the reality Try to ignore such news with the "I couldn't care "shrug....but when I see pictures of the people ....it really hurts.Todays paper has pictures of two men crying....a man wth a baby....really breaks the heart. 5. and finally what kind of pakistan do you want, (if you do want pakistan to stay pakistan until india is india) A stable Pakistan that stops hating so much.And a country with a little more self respect.

********************** Please dont defame MY religion and justify any of your anti-human and barbaric actions with it. ********************** Pakistan was founded on the basis of religion, as a seperate home for Indian Muslims. In that sense, those Indian muslims who remained in India after partition, are they viewed as reluctant second class citizens, betrayers of their faith ? From your experiences, what are the attitude of Indian muslims towards Pakistan ? Why is their patriotism to India so oftenly questioned ?

Pak would not have turned into 'the mess' had partition not happened. The region would have been stable. Would certainly have been a cracking cricket team:dance:
To be honest, the world would have been more stable. Pakistan played a key role in the rise of Islamic terrorism. When Afganistan was going through the difficult times and when Al-Quaida was getting more and more powerful, Pakistan was the primary place for training and arming young terrorists besides funding them and providing them with intel.

In that sense, those Indian muslims who remained in India after partition, are they viewed as reluctant second class citizens, betrayers of their faith ? From your experiences, what are the attitude of Indian muslims towards Pakistan ? Why is their patriotism to India so oftenly questioned ?
I havent lived in India long enough to be able to answer either Q properly. From what little I know most Indian muslims just want to get on with their lives. They dont hate India nor love Pakistan at all. I think its the non muslims who should be answering that second one at least- do indian hindus question muslim loyalty? if so why? Theres a small element of Indian muslims who do fac.ked up things like provide info to Pak terrorists attacking Mumbai. Inexcusable. They should be castrated Things like that give rise to their patriotism being questioned.
Pakistan was the primary place for training and arming young terrorists besides funding them and providing them with intel.
Pak, a lot of Middle East countries. And of course the US- a lot of funding came from thiese guys who saw the initial version of Al Qaida as a good weapon vs the Soviets.

I havent lived in India long enough to be able to answer either Q properly. From what little I know most Indian muslims just want to get on with their lives. They dont hate India nor love Pakistan at all. I think its the non muslims who should be answering that second one at least- do indian hindus question muslim loyalty? if so why? Theres a small element of Indian muslims who do fac.ked up things like provide info to Pak terrorists attacking Mumbai. Inexcusable. They should be castrated Things like that give rise to their patriotism being questioned.
If you were an Indian muslim at partition, would you have stayed in India or gone to Pakistan ?

1. Have you accepted Pakistan as a seperate muslim country Yes, though I feel partition based on religion would never have taken place. An Akhand Bharath where everyone is free to practice their religion and there is no anonymity between any religions would've been ideal , but I have accepted the history and now time to move on. 2. does indians still want to have this land back No. Pakistan and Bangladesh are just like any other country to me , and no question of wanting the Pakistani land. 3. why do you hate Pakistan I dont hate pakistan , but wish Pakistanis stop hating India. 4. do you hate pakistan as much as that if there is a suicide blast, you feel nice and never think about the reality Not at all. I really feel sad about all these violence. 5. and finally what kind of pakistan do you want, (if you do want pakistan to stay pakistan until india is india) A stable , democratic ,secular Pakistan which doesn't harbor terrorist activities.

1. Have you accepted Pakistan as a seperate muslim country YES The question is whether you have accepted India? 2. does indians still want to have this land back NO NO NO 3. why do you hate Pakistan you send suicide bombers,terrorists and kill innocent people.So yes i hate pakistan.I dont know how many of normal pakistani people support it,but the terrorrists come from pakistan and i hate it more than i hate any thing else.Stop sending them here and this will end. 4. do you hate pakistan as much as that if there is a suicide blast, you feel nice and never think about the reality It is never right that innocent people are killed,but i dont even think about what happens in pakistan. 5. and finally what kind of pakistan do you want, (if you do want pakistan to stay pakistan until india is india) Stable and Peaceful.....and please stay were you are and stop bothering us.

why would they say it just to be in ur good books? . Why do they have to prove their loyalty to "YOU" just because of their religion ?.I shocked that u think like that .They are as much indians as you are and they aint gotta do nothing extra than they wanna just to prove their loyality
I am not talking about everyone. That would be a gross generalization. I don't doubt their intentions, just the extent of their so called hate. I always felt people tend to manipulate things based on the person they are talking with. I am wary of people who start talking bad about others even without being asked, that's just me. It's just that I don't trust people who gossip, I just take it with a pinch of salt. Nothing to do with them being Muslims or otherwise. By the way, why do you equate hating pakistanis to being loyal to ones country? I don't really hate Pakistanis to begin with. I am not fond of Pakistan the nation and those terrorists but I don't hate their people.

If you were an Indian muslim at partition' date=' would you have stayed in India or gone to Pakistan ?[/quote'] Thats bit of a silly question. I am not an Indian Muslim at partition, I have no idea what it was like then none of us do. It would have been very difficult times I am sure I dont know why people left India to go to Pak in 47, it must have been a very hard decision. My Grandpa stayed in Madras, his brother left for Pak (or Bangladesh really) and they didnt see each other for about 50 years thereafter. Why he choose to abandon everything and leave? I dont know.

Oh boy ur asking for trouble on this thread but here goes 1. Have you accepted Pakistan as a seperate muslim country Yes - the partition although painful thru the amount of innocent lives lost, was the best thing taht could have happened 2. does indians still want to have this land back no, i wouldnt want to take ownership of any land that actually breeds terrorists keep kashmir and stay out of india 3. why do you hate Pakistan what i hate is not the entire population i think its fair to say where there is bad there is good what i hate is the rivalry, arms race, pakistans preparation of kids into terrorism need i go on? 4. do you hate pakistan as much as that if there is a suicide blast, you feel nice and never think about the reality no of course not, i empathise with families who have lost innocent lives but not with those whose families were intentionally involved in breeding terrorism 5. and finally what kind of pakistan do you want, (if you do want pakistan to stay pakistan until india is india)stop breeding terrorism

1. Have you accepted Pakistan as a seperate muslim country
Yes I have. Having said that, I don't think partitioning the country was the right thing to do. Too many lives lost, too many homes and families ruined, all for an ideal. I have spoken about this to my grandparents many times (who lived on both sides of the Punjab border) and hear how integrated the society was, and how the version of Islam that was practiced was so much more liberal than what has happened in Pakistan since Zia. Culturally, we used to be very similar. However, after more than 50 years of growing independently, we have bifurcated culturally, politically socially and financially. Also, there are too many radical elements in Pakistan (and a few in India) that wouldn't allow any sort of integration, and by integration I'm talking a European-Union type setup. Maybe 50 years later, but not now.
2. Do you still want to have this land back ?
I per se wouldn't have any of this land back anyway. But it would be a nice pipe dream to think about a peaceful neighboring country that you can visit for tourism or work on a regular basis, especially one that still has some remnants of cultural similarity to ours.
3. Why do you hate Pakistan ?
Do you mean the idea of Pakistan ? If so, yes I hate that a country was carved out based on the whims, egos and political ambitions of a few people (including the British), without any concern about the people that it was going to affect. I don't hate the people of Pakistan. I hate the Pakistani obsession over Kashmir, and what it has turned your country into.
4. Do you hate pakistan as much as that if there is a suicide blast, you feel nice and never think about the reality ?
No, I don't feel nice, neither do I feel sad. I think humans have a tendency to become immune to sad news if it keeps hitting them again and again. This happened to me while growing up in Kashmir and hearing about the constant killing, and I've become quite immune to the news from Pakistan as well.
5. What kind of Pakistan do you want ? (if you do want pakistan to stay pakistan until india is india)
I want a peaceful Pakistan, a Pakistan in which the majority of the people in power (and in the ISI) really want to have good relations with India, and which I can hopefully visit someday and go to all the places that my grandparents have talked about.

1. Have you accepted Pakistan as a seperate muslim country Yes, why wouldnt anybody? 2. does indians still want to have this land back Nope, dont care at all 3. why do you hate Pakistan Because, of what everybody else said, the terrorism and other stuff. The other part of this question is not hating Pakistan, but having an intense dislike to most Pakistanis, only the Pakistanis who feel superior towards others cos of their religion and also the group of Pakistanis who play the victim card all the time and devise ridiculous conspiracy theories, instead of accepting facts and dealing with them. I generally dont respect any group or individual who has a superiority complex or plays the victim card, unfortunately a lot of Pakistanis do both together. 4. do you hate pakistan as much as that if there is a suicide blast, you feel nice and never think about the reality Being from the sub continent we have been desensitized about these bomb blasts, so most of the time I am indifferent, but some times I do feel a pang for all the children who are caught in this cesspool. 5. and finally what kind of pakistan do you want, (if you do want pakistan to stay pakistan until india is india) A democratic secular Pakistan (which could be an oxymoron),.

It's reality and has to be accepted. However, I would have preferred a unified, secular India. The entire premise behind the formation of Pakistan, that Hindus will not allow Muslims to express themselves in a unified India and that religion will be strong common bond for a future Muslim state, has already been nullified by : a) The success and acceptance of Muslims in India across all fields over the last 60 years. b) The ensuing instability in Pakistan leading to it's partition once already and the current scenario which is there for all to witness. What a unified India would have avoided is millions of lives lost during partition, many more displaced, and billions and billions of dollars spent on defence by both countries.
2. does indians still want to have this land back
Certainly not. Most people I know, including me, favor that the current Line of Control be made into an international border. Of course, governments of both countries cannot let go of the rhetoric that Kashmir is theirs, but the reality is that most Indians do not want Azad Kashmir anymore because of the host of problems it is going to bring alongside. There is nothing in the disputed Northern Areas anyway to vie for except a few strategic areas and bragging rights to the second highest mountain in the world.
3. why do you hate Pakistan
I don't hate Pakistan. I hate the policies that it's government have carried out over the years towards India. Support to terrorism, deliberate acts to destabilize India, wars against India, genocide carried out in Bangladesh. I also dislike immensely the people of the country who are still living in denial, who still support directly or indirectly policies of terrorism and destabilization of India. But I have a few Pakistanis in real life and most of them are pretty okay people. However, most of them are also in the US. I have met a few from UK and if there is any community for which I break my rule of not generalizing it is the British Pakistanis. They are simply put tools and nut jobs, brainwashed beyond redemption.
4. do you hate pakistan as much as that if there is a suicide blast, you feel nice and never think about the reality
Pretty immune to it. Thousands and thousands of people are dying in the world every day for a host of reasons. It's not a happy thought to think about innocents being killed as pawns in one game or another being played, but unfortunately that's the world we live in.
5. and finally what kind of pakistan do you want, (if you do want pakistan to stay pakistan until india is india)
Ideally a stable, democratic, and secular Pakistan with which India can have relationships as are supposed to exist between civilized neighboring nations - trade, movement across borders etc. etc. However, such a notion is not even in the remotest realm of possibility so I don't mind an unstable Pakistan fighting battles on different fronts. Hopefully, this instability and turmoil will finally rid the people and politicians of the place of their obsession with Kashmir and with creating problems for India and we can go towards the ideal situation decades from now when religion, Jihaad, and terrorism takes a backseat in the collective minds of the people of Pakistan. What it will also do is show the general population of Kashmir, some of whom might earlier would have considered the notion of joining Pakistan that peace, prosperity, and future is in India and not in a nation obsessed with whether chocolates are haraam.

If you are looking for a "Yes", "No" kind of answer then for the record Yes I have accepted Pakistan as a seperate Muslim country(doubt any Indian think otherwise). If you are willing to do a more substantial debate you would see most Indians would have issues with Pakistan, nothing to do with the current country as such, just that most Indians grow up intermingling with people of all faith. And this whole concept that a country is build only for a sole religion is preposterous and ridiculous.
2. does indians still want to have this land back
No thanks.
3. why do you hate Pakistan
I dont hate Pakistan. I do hate the moronic tendency to bury the head in sand and blame everything on external forces, from Israel to India.
4. do you hate pakistan as much as that if there is a suicide blast, you feel nice and never think about the reality
Never.
5. and finally what kind of pakistan do you want, (if you do want pakistan to stay pakistan until india is india)
Prosperous and peaceful Pakistan that starts working towards its rightful place in the world and gets over the obsession with India. It is high time Pakistanis realized India's worth and what India can do to help Pakistan. You may get all the iPods you need from China but guess whose music(and cinema) you are gonna be playing on those iPods. Not Chinese I can assure you.
i am currently a student and this is part of my assessment. which is 'the relationship between the two countries and the reasons behind the rivalry and so much hate in between the people.:iloveicf:
Good luck with your assignment. xxx