Enough of these baseless allegations on the players!!

Re: Enough of these baseless allegations on the players!!

Avi' date=' I dont see anything wrong in analyzing all aspects when the performance has dipped from mediocre to downright abysmal.[/quote']All aspects? Why not then question how the hell Jaffer gets to play ODIs and GG is left out? As I said I wouldn't go overboard with what the publicly proven liars have to say about others, and guess what, a little deeper look again proves the value of what they said.

Avi' date=' I dont see anything wrong in analyzing all aspects when the performance has dipped from mediocre to downright abysmal.[/quote']All aspects? Why not then question how the hell Jaffer gets to play ODIs and GG is left out? As I said I wouldn't go overboard with what the publicly proven liars have to say about others, and guess what, a little deeper look again proves the value of what they said.
Sure they should. Moronity of selectors needs to questioned as well.

Re: Enough of these baseless allegations on the players!! According to various news channels, RD's endorsement company [couldn't get the name properly, prolly TCL] snitched about SG to Pawar, leading to the contract controversy. Percept D'Mark, SG's agent, has filed a written complaint with Pawar about this already, and also sought a meeting with him at the earliest.

No I dont live in India, Chandan but in the world of internet one is pretty much aware of whats going on in India. And while there were the occasional news pieces earlier such a fuss is only after the WC debacle.
The fuss has not just been after the WC. Remember the series against Pak which we lost despite winning the first two matches? All hell had broken lose then with that imaginary accusations going on. We even lost the final test despite being in a dominant position for 4 days. We could not finish the lower order of Pak in Mohali test. So it has been boiling since a long time. And since then I know how to take media and the board members, especially after how Dalmiya used Ganguly as a pawn in his political game. It is all extremely dirty if you try to get inside. And, unfortunately, I did. So I know that the cause of all the evil in the cricket is India is just the board. And it has deteriorated rapidly when the politics between the two parties was accelerated towards 2004. Nagpur test was one example. Calcutta returned it by preparing a green-top vs SA in the 2nd (or was it 3rd?) by the end of 2005. Who suffered in the end? The cricket team and the players? Who was disappointed? The fans and the players! Does the board care for them? NO!!!

Re: Enough of these baseless allegations on the players!! There is generally no smoke without fire. If the juniours have complained about the seniors then that itself is something worth acting on. >>>But I'm not defending the players. If you've found them guilty, punish them. BUT HAS ANYONE FOUND THEM GUILTY OF WHAT PAWAR IS ACCUSING??? I think a few have been punished...and as long as they have been told why they have been...i think its better if it is not made public...with our media...we can do without any more dramas.... as for the contracts ...it is highly unlikely that even if some such contract was there...that the company and the player would show THAT contract to the BCCI .

There is generally no smoke without fire.
Then Rahul Dravid was Greg Chappell's puppet and chamcha and a yes man according to various news articles and sources.

Then Rahul Dravid was Greg Chappell's puppet and chamcha and a yes man according to various news articles and sources.
not really. unless ==> is your source.

Why bother with reality or truth? Oh we're talking about RD :hic:

Don't tell me that all those ODI finals losses, humliation to the aussies in Nagpur, 4th quarter collapses in Bangalore and Karachi, losing to Bangladesh in the 1st round of WC 07 etc are all because of people questioning their integrity day in and out.
Nagpur was when the true decline of this team started. And it had everything to do with a traitor called Shashank Manohar and his clique, who have since been rewarded for their treachery by electing them en-masse into the BCCI.
What is so treacherous about preparing a true pitch. And please don't tell me you didn't find Mr Captain Ganguly's decision not to play few minutes before the match not treacherous.

Don't tell me that all those ODI finals losses, humliation to the aussies in Nagpur, 4th quarter collapses in Bangalore and Karachi, losing to Bangladesh in the 1st round of WC 07 etc are all because of people questioning their integrity day in and out.
Nagpur was when the true decline of this team started. And it had everything to do with a traitor called Shashank Manohar and his clique, who have since been rewarded for their treachery by electing them en-masse into the BCCI.
What is so treacherous about preparing a true pitch. And please don't tell me you didn't find Mr Captain Ganguly's decision not to play few minutes before the match not treacherous.
Far be it for me to ever agree with FB, but there is something to be said about preparing a pitch to help the opposition. That was a dispicable act by the administration. Ofcourse what FB fails to realize is that it was also cowardice by SG to back out of the game on the day of the morning of the match! If he was trying to make a statement it was a poor way. I think SG should have been punished for cowardice. Shashank Manohar should be tried SHOT for Treason!

Another baseless allegation. :hic: Never mind that he rushed to play for Bengal soon after that series to prove that he was fit for the all important Bangla tour that followed. :lol:

If that's what you want to believe...you are free to.
Love the double standards.
Where is the double standard? BCCI has been forced to review player contracts due to these "alleged" dubious clauses, which are being investigated and discussed (by us). We don't know who the players are. It could be RD, SRT, Ganguly or anyone else. No matter who it is, or even if there are none, it is great that such clauses will never be there going forward. Yes, when you have a 51 SR and refused to accelerate even when asked to by the captain, there will be fingers ponting at you in the context of these contracts. As far as I can remember, the BCCI did not come up with a directive to the captain asking him to not be a "chamcha" or a "muppet" of the coach. And if media reports are to go by, he has been anything but a muppet, supporting players of his choice and overruling the coach in post-toss decisions. Just working with the coach and not fighting with him like his predecessor doesn't make him a muppet.

You don't need to be sorry for them. if they are pros, so are the board officials. If you expect one to commit a blunder and escape scot free while other to keep performing like a robot, then you are wrong. Players are very much human. And I can't see them excelling under these circumstances!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And out on a mission to finish off SRT.

Re: Enough of these baseless allegations on the players!! What a terrible low this debate has degenerated into. For once, read the original post and then comment upon what the author is trying to say. And please, no baseless allegations on Dravid or Ganguly!!! When will we learn to repect our heroes who've done so much for Indian cricket?