Ronaldo wants Rooney at Real

Andy

THE DAILY TELEGRAPH & AGENCIES London: Cristiano Ronaldo believes his former Manchester United teammate Wayne Rooney should follow him to Real Madrid. Ronaldo left Old Trafford in the summer for a record £80 million fee to complete a dream move to the Spanish giants. The Portuguese winger immediately impressed with Madrid scoring nine goals in seven games before suffering an ankle injury which has kept him on the sidelines for the past month. While he admits Rooney is unlikely to leave England any time soon, Ronaldo believes the 24-year-old would fit in at the Bernabeu. “Wayne would be a sensation out here. I think we could do with Rooney to help us out,†Ronaldo told a tabloid. “He would be brilliant if he came. This is the ideal place for the world’s best players and there’s little doubt he is one of them. “Wayne has all the skill and determination you need to make a fine career here. He has shown just how good he is over the last few years in England. “And there’s no doubt he would be the same sort of player in Spain. It would be lovely to see him here one day at Real Madrid. “I realise it would take a lot for him to move from England. He loves the country, he loves Manchester and he is a Liverpool boy. And United is a good club for him. But you never know what could happen in the future.†There are calls in Spain for Real coach Pellegrini to be sacked following a run of under par results which has seen the Madrid side lose three of their last four matches. Most notable was a 4-0 defeat at the hands of third division Alcorcon in the Copa del Rey, but defending his coach, Ronaldo reiterated the need for a realistic period of time for a team top gel when so many new players have been brought in. Claiming that fans in Spain expect to see instant results, Ronaldo added: “The fans are totally different here to England. There is far more pressure than in Manchester and the Bernabeu crowd is particularly tough. “Yes, it’s a bad moment but every team has these. No side in the world can be at the top all the time, it’s impossible, but maybe here they don’t accept that. Madrid have to win every game and the people just won’t accept defeat. But Madrid has so many new players and a new coach that it’s very difficult to blend together immediately.†========================================================== http://www.telegraphindia.com/1091101/jsp/sports/story_11685180.jsp

Rooney isnt a traitor like Ronaldo!! He doesnt run behind money!! So u can **** off Ronaldo!! Coz Rooney doesnt like 2nd best thngs in the world!! He plays in the best league [As far as the current ratings are concerned] and will not chnge his intention for few bucks!! He is a true and a loyal Devil !! United FTW!!

Traitor? WTF! Why is someone even termed that playing for a club franchise. All these footballers have a shelf life, they should make most out of it when it lasts, the club and the fans should learn to respect that. Well, its another thing if he goes to a local rival. Btw Rooney is still booed at Goodison on every return.

Rooney isnt a traitor like Ronaldo!! He doesnt run behind money!! So u can **** off Ronaldo!! Coz Rooney doesnt like 2nd best thngs in the world!! He plays in the best league [As far as the current ratings are concerned] and will not chnge his intention for few bucks!! He is a true and a loyal Devil !! United FTW!!
:two_thumbs_up: :icflove: Prince Rooney will continue to spearhead United attack for a long long time !!

Ronaldo is a tw@. He said recently that he's worth more than the £80 mill that Real paid Also that no Barca player would bet in the Real side- or at least that he would SIGN anyone. (i know tahts just cheap potshots at a rival club)

man utd will sell if madrid show them the money...........the sold beckham' date='rvn and CR........so itz all about money for man united.........if you pay what they ask they will sell any one.......[/quote'] In all of those above deals, Man United have got the better of Real Madrid, they sold the player at his peak, raked in the obscene amount and are winning trophies. I can't believe i just said that. :((

Rooney is from old shcool' date=' he is United inside out and I can't see him leaving OT unless he gets into a spat with SAF like RVN did.[/quote'] Exactly..RVN nad Beckham were solf for differant reasons!! Few illiterate fans may not undertstand!! And Rooney isnt a traitor/Backstabber/Cheater like Ronaldo!! So am expecting him to stay loyal as Ryan Giggs!!:two_thumbs_up:

Exactly..RVN nad Beckham were solf for differant reasons!! Few illiterate fans may not undertstand!! And Rooney isnt a traitor/Backstabber/Cheater like Ronaldo!! So am expecting him to stay loyal as Ryan Giggs!!:two_thumbs_up:
we will see who is a traitor.......if madrid show the money they can make any one come.........people like figo zidane beckham ronaldo cr9 kaka..............with the exception of rivaldo and ronaldinho all fifa player of the years in last 10 years have played for madrid.....we buy great players and they achieve great things.....let this season end....we will see who stands where........ few months ago all united fans were singing praises of ronaldo,he won them a CL and 2 BPLs and they call him a cheat and backstabber..........as if they let him for free they sold him for 94 millz...........to offload their huge debt.......

In all of those above deals' date=' Man United have got the better of Real Madrid, they sold the player at his peak, raked in the obscene amount and are winning trophies. I can't believe i just said that. :(([/quote']
how could you say that........:((:omg::yikes:
..in b4 Obertan is sold for 200 million (Euros) to RM :hehe:

we will see who is a traitor.......if madrid show the money they can make any one come.........people like figo zidane beckham ronaldo cr9 kaka..............with the exception of rivaldo and ronaldinho all fifa player of the years in last 10 years have played for madrid.....we buy great players and they achieve great things.....let this season end....we will see who stands where........ few months ago all united fans were singing praises of ronaldo,he won them a CL and 2 BPLs and they call him a cheat and backstabber..........as if they let him for free they sold him for 94 millz...........to offload their huge debt.......
Money can't buy all the players, mate. Having said that, I did't have a problem with CR7 when he decided to leave OT. Infact that was great business on part of SAF as Shane pointed out. He gave them six glorious years in which they won EPL thrice, one CL, a couple of League cups, what else do you expect from him? As far as fans are concerned, I can assure you, he will get more applause than boos if he ever returned to OT. Feck it, even Damien Duff and Gamst Pedersen (childhood Man Utd fans) don't get booed at OT. Its players like Tevez who will get pwned at OT. CR on the other hand has said all the right things, he hasn't whined, he even said that he would love to return to United at the end of his career. That shows how much respect he has got for his former club just like Kaka has for AC Milan. It was his dream to play for Real Madrid as kid and United rightly let him go to realise it.

For Arsenal Fans, Fabregas, its inevitable that he will leave the club sometime soon, infact its every footballers dream to play for the club he once dreamt of, Barca is his childhood dream, played in the youth setup before moving to Arsenal, he has given us wonderful memories in the last 5 1/2 years, hopefully he would do well for them too and go onto cement his place in the Spanish setup. As for Real Madrid, sunny for the amount of spendings in the transfer market this decade, they just havent won enough trophies, 3 La Liga, 1 CL, is not good enough in a league where they have only one competitor who can match them both on the Transfer spendings and quality on the pitch. "A Team of Champions does not make a Champion Team"

For Arsenal Fans, Fabregas, its inevitable that he will leave the club sometime soon, infact its every footballers dream to play for the club he once dreamt of, Barca is his childhood dream, played in the youth setup before moving to Arsenal, he has given us wonderful memories in the last 5 1/2 years, hopefully he would do well for them too and go onto cement his place in the Spanish setup. As for Real Madrid, sunny for the amount of spendings in the transfer market this decade, they just havent won enough trophies, 3 La Liga, 1 CL, is not good enough in a league where they have only one competitor who can match them both on the Transfer spendings and quality on the pitch. "A Team of Champions does not make a Champion Team"
so how many teams have won more than 1 CL in last 10 years???? give this team time and it will gel together soon.what we miss is a good tactician some one like benitez wenger ancelloti or mancini..pellegrini is mediocre.still i hope we will win the la liga this time and make CL semifinals at the least...... other spanish teams step up from time to time in the la liga.....deportivo was a very good side in early 2000s so was valencia......sevilla and villareal are pretty good sides and will be competitive againist most sides in europe. in bpl also liverpool hasnt won the title in last 20 years,gunners(i dont believe i'm saying this) havent won the league in almost 6 years.....and no one has displaced the top4 in some time so it is almost a 3 horse race during most seasons......with either gunners or pools fallin by in early season.... in serie a also it is milan inter and Juve.........with roma coming up sometimes only so in all leagues it will be 2 or 3 teams who dominate........in la liga it is madrid and barca with seville,atletico villareal,deportivo etc ect coming up sometimes in serie a it is milan inter juve and roma some times in BPL it is man united:(( and the other 3 fabregas may or may not leave.........it alll depends how we perform this season.........if madrid step in barca will find it difficult to match them financially.... but madrid have ribery and gerrard on their list for the midfield and vargas for a left back...latest reports say they may approach for seville left back adriano............but you never know them,with perez at the helm and a record profit coming in this year(predicted,as reportedly they have coped up 80% of the amount they spent in transfers this year,through sale of players and merchandise) they may bid for anyone.....

so how many teams have won more than 1 CL in last 10 years???? give this team time and it will gel together soon.what we miss is a good tactician some one like benitez wenger ancelloti or mancini..pellegrini is mediocre.still i hope we will win the la liga this time and make CL semifinals at the least......
Sunny, its Real Madrid, a club of this magnitude, atleast is expected to make the QF of the CL on a regular basis, IIRC they havent made it past the Quarter Final stage post 03.
other spanish teams step up from time to time in the la liga.....deportivo was a very good side in early 2000s so was valencia......sevilla and villareal are pretty good sides and will be competitive againist most sides in europe.
But with the spending power that RM have, dont you think they should be brushing these sides aside?
in bpl also liverpool hasnt won the title in last 20 years,gunners(i dont believe i'm saying this) havent won the league in almost 6 years.....and no one has displaced the top4 in some time so it is almost a 3 horse race during most seasons......with either gunners or pools fallin by in early season.... in serie a also it is milan inter and Juve.........with roma coming up sometimes only
Compare the Individual players of Arsenal and Real Madrid, the Gunners would have no chance against Madrid on paper, but on the field it would be totally different ball game, I wouldnt be suprized if the Gunners rip through RMad ala 06' (We could have smashed them for 3-4 in both the legs). How many mangers have changed in the last decade, how many players transferred, its a joke really for a club of this size.
fabregas may or may not leave.........it alll depends how we perform this season.........if madrid step in barca will find it difficult to match them financially....
Even if Madrid pay thrice the amount for Cesc, I am pretty sure he would still end up at Barca. The reasons are obvious. This is a bit off-topic, but I think I might to convey this, What do I have to do with a club in North London, miles away from where I live, Who the f*** cares about the amount of trophies they may or may not win in the near future, I just need to enjoy the 90 mins of Football action on my PDP, The Gunners pretty much make sure that I do.

Sunny, its Real Madrid, a club of this magnitude, atleast is expected to make the QF of the CL on a regular basis, IIRC they havent made it past the Quarter Final stage post 03. But with the spending power that RM have, dont you think they should be brushing these sides aside? Compare the Individual players of Arsenal and Real Madrid, the Gunners would have no chance against Madrid on paper, but on the field it would be totally different ball game, I wouldnt be suprized if the Gunners rip through RMad ala 06' (We could have smashed them for 3-4 in both the legs). How many mangers have changed in the last decade, how many players transferred, its a joke really for a club of this size. Even if Madrid pay thrice the amount for Cesc, I am pretty sure he would still end up at Barca. The reasons are obvious. This is a bit off-topic, but I think I might to convey this, What do I have to do with a club in North London, miles away from where I live, Who the f*** cares about the amount of trophies they may or may not win in the near future, I just need to enjoy the 90 mins of Football action on my PDP, The Gunners pretty much make sure that I do.
:two_thumbs_up: about madrid i agree.........they have been buying star players now......it is something of a comedy with their coaches.....they should have continued with fabio capello..rest of the coaches i ddint like almost any one of them........they sell players too quickly not allowing anything to set in.......letz see what happens.......for the record i support madrid since 1997 there was a time when in late 90s when madrid were one of the poorest clubs....having to sell players like seedorf and others to raise money......the manager guus hiddink in 1998-99 had almost no money during his days......the money came after perez came and since then madrid has not looked back in terms of money.....and they have the philosophy that they should buy the best players to produce the best philosophy..............i like the fact that madrid almost always play attacking football.no matter who they play where they play and whether their team is good great or bad