Malinga is 'The Sexiest Man In Cricket? :eew: :eek:

Malinga is 'The Sexiest Man In Cricket? Lasith Malinga may not have set the World Cup final on fire but his crop of streaked hair and attitude has won him the tag ?The Sexiest Man In Cricket?, beating the likes of Brain Lara, Andrew Flintoff, Shaun Tait, Chris Gayle and Kevin Pietersen. The contest to pick the ?Sexiest Men in Cricket? was conducted by Easy magazine of the Barbados Sunday Sun newspaper and a panel chose Malinga over Daniel Vettori, Tait, Gayle, Petersen, Lara, Flintoff and Makhaya Ntini. The panel described Malinga thus: "With his eye-catching, blond-streaked curly hairdo, eyebrow ring and tattooed biceps, the unique 23-old strikes Easy as the type who would be up for anything... and anywhere." It said: "The Sri Lankans have brought life to this World Cup with their exuberant, joyful cricket and none more so than the wild child, ?Malinga the slinga?," it said, referring to the fast bowler?s slingshot action. During the World Cup, Malinga had shifted everyone?s attention from his weird hairdo with his record four wicket burst in four balls against the South Africans. Meanwhile, while Australian pacer Glenn McGrath, who retired after the World Cup final, leads the one-day international bowling ratings with 195 points followed by Lankan Muttiah Muralitharan at number two, Malinga is placed at number seven with 161 points.

Re: Malinga is 'The Sexiest Man In Cricket? :eew: :eek: if these are the standards we are going by, then had i been playing professional cricket, i would have been the freakin Brad Pitt of cricket! i guess i wasted too much time on well toned body and neat soft hair and not to mention clear skin... all i need to do is wear a mop on my head, and not eat for say a month...