Somebody needs to pay the price for this... surely..

We have just witnessed one of the most shambolic world cups ever. Probably the worst advertisement for the game. We have seen cases where induvidual boards are taking action to clean their act ( Pak -- change of captain , India - Dropping sachin). Similarly , somebody in the ICC has to pay th price for events in the last 10-12 months or so. It has been a cycle of one bungling after the other. It would be criminal if we see the same set of people stil staying in their job after messing up so much...

Re: Somebody needs to pay the price for this... surely.. I voted for the first option and then figured the 3rd one was a better choice. Anyways as I said in the other thread after the WC fiasco all Speed did was apologize :shrug: Who the heck cares about his apologies as if he is Gary Sobers or someone? Last year the hair affair, now the world cup. These are happening way too frequently. I think even revamp wouldn't get the sport moving. They should put together a parallel sports authority and kick the likes of Speed out ASAP.