Yuvraj plotting revenge over B'desh

Yuvraj plotting revenge over B'desh Roma Khanna | CNN-IBN | Posted May 04, 2007 at 18:42 | Updated May 04, 2007 at 20:57 Mumbai: As the Indian team prepares for the tour of Bangladesh, there are some players for whom this may be the ticket to greater things in the future. Middle order batsman Yuvraj Singh is one of them. He is being talked about as a future Indian captain. Yuvraj Singh looked bright during his innings of 47 against Bangladesh at the World Cup. But it was a dark day for Team India. This is one match the Indian cricket team will not forget in a hurry - the beginning of the end of India's World Cup campaign. Now they are looking at the tigers in a new light in the series coming up. "Bangladesh has given us sleepless nights. We really want to go there and prove a point. We will be all geared up and give more than our 100 per cent," Yuvraj says. Yuvraj Singh was one of the few batsmen who could perhaps look back at three matches in the World Cup with a certain degree of satisfaction - three innings and 136 runs with an average of 45. Since the debacle he has turned out for Punjab in the Twenty20, helping his team along to the final where they lost to Tamil Nadu. And now the focus is on the camp in Kolkata. "Obviously, I'm sure it's going to be a very good fielding team. The youngsters will be given chances, so we will see how it goes. We will have a good camp and I'm sure we'll do well," Yuvraj adds. No vice-captain has been named for the Bangledesh tour. It's up to the captain and the manager to take that call and many expect Yuvraj to be that man - the man for the future.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Yuvraj plotting revenge over B'desh sala hamari ab ye aukat ho gai hai bangi par revenge plan karna par raha hai

Re: Yuvraj plotting revenge over B'desh

Before the WC' date=' I thought there wasnt any interesting cricket between WC and England tour. Damn, now I am all psyched for BD tour!! :hic:[/quote'] :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Re: Yuvraj plotting revenge over B'desh What is this double standards ??? Thread after thread aftr thread , you guys give shout till your throats go hoarse , askin for "revengue" , "retribution" against BD.. now when an indian player tells the same thing , he is calld spineless ? :shrug: And i am sure Yuvraj meant being eliminated from WC as the one wich gave him the sleepless nights and not the actuali defeat against BD..

Re: Yuvraj plotting revenge over B'desh so what wrong in admitting defeat to BD gave Indian players sleepless night. besides BD went to super 8 we returned home they had a better WC and its time to set things right and thats all yuvraj is saying.