India in Bangladesh in January 2010 : Triseries and Test Series

Feed

n u agree that Dhoni was being inconsistent in playing IPL 2008 n skipping test series in SL' date='yes or no?[/quote'] beat around the bush dont you, whats their ages, who said i want to play in 2011 WC and win it, what format is WC2011 I just want him to be at this peak form for the WC, if playing all ODIs and skipping t20s to be in rhythm,so be it Becuase if he is not in good form, its going to hurt Indias chances badly, since t hey wont drop him He can play as many IPLs as he wants after the WC
Rohit is a Mumbai Quota player...Selectors will have to face the wrath of Mumbai based BCCI if they don't select a quota player ' date=' so they play safe :hysterical:[/quote'] I dont think Rohit can make it to the 11, he has earned an easy call here after screwing up all the chances he got Kohli is now way ahead at the pecking order for the 12th man spot and in the 11 to replace one of the bowlers
Kohli will be a definite starter in the tri-series because of the absence of Sachin. And there might be a good chance Yuvraj might not recover on time..if so then even Rohit will be playing.
yeah, i would like KKDK to play instead of Rohit if so, atleast he will be more reliable than him

Rohit got a triple hundred between now and before he was dropped. Hope he gained some maturity. If so that will be a good news for us I have nothing against Rohit. He is a talented player. But his total lack of application really ticked everyone off. The kind of form he showed in CB series made everyone think "Ah we got a gem here". Hope he capitalizes on the opportunity. He is an excellent fielder as well. Wish him well.

i just wanted a simple yes or no answer:giggle: but anyways

beat around the bush dont you' date=' whats their ages, who said i want to play in 2011 WC and win it, what format is WC2011[/quote'] WC 2011 is ODI ,so what?do tests,specially away test series not matter. as for ages,Sachin's older but fairly fit too,just look at his running b/w the wickets
I just want him to be at this peak form for the WC, if playing all ODIs and skipping t20s to be in rhythm,so be it
me too,but i'm willing to trust hs judgement in how e goes about it.i wont doubt his character if he plays in IPL n doesnt play meaningless ODIs
Becuase if he is not in good form, its going to hurt Indias chances badly, since t hey wont drop him He can play as many IPLs as he wants after the WC
how do IPL affect his form in WC?It may take physical toll but hes good enuf to combat it WC isnt the be all n end all.i want him to win every match for India,but respect his decision to play in IPL.there r lots of things that go behind the scenes
I dont think Rohit can make it to the 11, he has earned an easy call here after screwing up all the chances he got Kohli is now way ahead at the pecking order for the 12th man spot and in the 11 to replace one of the bowlers
It doesn't matter whether he can make it to the 11 or not, but he doesn't deserve a recall. He is known for his inconsistency and his Ranji form proves that. He has got out for less than 30 every time except on two occasions in Ranji matches. Vijay,Badri, Pandey, Rahane or Dhavan are more deserving candidates than Nohit sharma.

sachin takes best decisions .. no surprises there .. but selecting rohit was not justified .. it was right moment to draft in irfan .. i am wondering now his exclusion with team is more to do with political reasons rather than performance .. hard luck irfan ..

Lord - all this explanation for defending a simple statement that he should skip IPL :giggle: You can go to major distance to defend whatever he does I will have this sarcastic feeling if he skips India matches but plays in IPL, that's about it
u havent answered me yet,would u say the same of Dhoni ,why expectation of Sachin only? just tell me u find his decision of skipping test series 'inconsistent' or not?.is that so hard?
u havent answered me yet,would u say the same of Dhoni ,why expectation of Sachin only? just tell me u find his decision of skipping test series 'inconsistent' or not?.is that so hard?
You didnt give a straight answer for the below point, why should i return the favour :giggle:
and why bring Dhoni here, keep it short whether you agree or not, and fyi, i would have told same thing if he played for CSK, happy