Updating: no controlling emotional outbursts against BD

Doesnt matter how hard Dravid is trying not to call it a revenge series, one statement from Yuvraj said it all. During WC game Indian players while bowling seemed so frustrated took it out on BD batsman, lost focus and were rightly punished. Can the players control there emotions during the coming series. Lets take first game IF Zaheer gets that tamin guy for 4-5, i expect zaheer to give a piece of his mind to tamin while he is on his way back, i expect very aggressive both visual and verbal response from players like sehwag, yuvraj, uthappa, munaf and ofcourse SREESANTH everytime a wicket falls or someone scores big runs. My hope is Rahul and Team of coaches are talking to individuals and make sure a mini battle won doesnt result in them losing focus. I know a lot of ppl on this board dont like the very idea of us looking forward to a series against BD but bottom line BD knocked India out of WC.

Re: Updating: no controlling emotional outbursts against BD They should simply treat the Banglastan defeat at the WC as a one-off, and think of this as nothing less than a chance to resume normal service. I fear that the players may treat their team with respect and take them more seriously than they actually should. When that happens, they are setting themselves up for defeat. I hope Shastri gathers them together before the first ODI and reminds them of how sh*t Banglastan really are; treat the minnow like a minnow.

Re: Updating: no controlling emotional outbursts against BD I want sreesanth to spit on this guy and bowl a beamer when he comes to bat.... quite an arrogant half baked a$$hole... We're ready for post-Cup expectations: Saqibul Hasan PTI PrintCommentMail DHAKA, May 8: After raising the bar with their stupendous show at the just-concluded cricket World Cup, Bangladesh all-rounder Saqibul Hasan on Tuesday admitted that expectations would be sky high in the ODI series against India. "That we won (against India) in the World Cup is now a thing of past. Now it's a big series for us. We will be under big pressure. It's a home series. The people have lot of expectations from us," Saqibul, who struck a fine half century to power his side to a five-wicket upset win over India in the World Cup, said. The 20-year-old emerged as one of the star performers for the team in the West Indies, scoring 202 runs with two 50-plus scores besides picking up seven wickets with his left-arm orthodox spin. Speaking about the upcoming One-day series starting May 10, Saqibul said he did not consider Rahul Dravid's men as favourites to win. "The team which plays well on the match days will win the series," he said after his side's practice session. "Our guys are all enjoying the game. Hopfully, it will be a good contest and we will do well," he added. Asked whether the pressure of playing at home would tell upon his side, Saqibul said, "We have played lots of cricket here. And whenever we play there will be expectations. We are now used to that. It doesn't affect us." The all-rounder also dismissed Rahul Dravid's assertion that the Indians were well prepared to handle the Bangladeshi spin attack after having done their homework. "Had that been so easy, then every team would have done the same and succeeded," he said with a smile. Asked about his preparations for the series, Saqibul said, "Nothing particular. I am prepared for all types of situations. If the game requires that I play a few dot balls, it's fine. Again, if I can save a few runs during fielding, that's also OK for me. If I can do well, I'll be happy." Saqibul said winning the One-day series, if it happens, would be a good farewell gift to coach Dav Whatmore, who would be stepping down after the Test series that would follow the One-dayers. The all-rounder parried a query on the absence of Sachin Tendulkar and Sourav Ganguly from the Indian side, saying "We are not thinking about them." http://cricket.indiatimes.com/Were_ready_for_post-Cup_expectations_Hasan/articleshow/2018701.cms

Re: Updating: no controlling emotional outbursts against BD

I want sreesanth to spit on this guy and bowl a beamer when he comes to bat.... quite an arrogant half baked a$$hole...
Bhai apne sika he khota hai why blame BD players.

Re: Updating: no controlling emotional outbursts against BD Why should Indian players control emotional outbursts? If they have pride in their performance they should make every effort to annhiliate Bangladesh. Remember when Windies lost WC to India in 1983 they came to India and blew us away. Won 3-0 in Test and 5-0 in LOI if I am not mistaken, and we had been playing cricket for exactly 50 years(made debut in 32-33). No reason why India shouldnt give Bangladesh the same beating. Atleast India then had Sunny, Kapil, Amarnath etc..what do Bangladesh have? xxx

Re: Updating: no controlling emotional outbursts against BD and here we have our captain sayin revenge is not in our books.. if a minnow player can b aggressive, y cant this stupid captain show some aggresiveness..this spineless attitude will never take this team forward.. look wats happpening arnd u dumba$$ :wall: get ponting's lollypop instead of using prasad's....

Re: Updating: no controlling emotional outbursts against BD i visited one of the BD cricket forum and after reading the nonsense from BD idiots i decided to alter the title. I dont care how many players are fined or suspended i would like every BD batsman insulted on his way back after he gets out. The crowd should be shut down completly, beat them so bad that by the time 2nd test starts both BD crowds and players are wishing for the tour to get over

Re: Updating: no controlling emotional outbursts against BD haha now u know y i made such a remark earlier.. by tht single win, those B*** already over the moon.. i wish we bring them back to the ditches where they r from... but i dont know whether our players have the balls to do tht.... :huh:

Re: Updating: no controlling emotional outbursts against BD comments from BD fans i read in espnstar "India is a good side and we can't afford to take them lightly just because we beat them in the World Cup." "We would have thought India would field its best team against us. India need to be reminded that we won the World Cup match, not them."

Re: Updating: no controlling emotional outbursts against BD I think i hate them more than the aussies now....aussies atleast have a reason to be cocky..... I hope we kick their collective arses and then they get their arses kicked by every single team. :tired:

hahaaa.... u should be happy guys... we are not taking you lightly.. :hic: see you tomorrow... and ya.... best of luck... u need that real bad... :hic:
Do comeout of your $hit hole tomorrow once we beat the cr@p out of 11 guys you put on field and shut the remaing 20k sitting in stands.

hahaaa.... u should be happy guys... we are not taking you lightly.. :hic: see you tomorrow... and ya.... best of luck... u need that real bad... :hic:
best of luck to you too, mistah Summon. Lookin forward and all that.. :hic: