Betting points (bhikari option request!)

How about some system by which you can beg for points from the rich people of the forum? A "Bhikari/beggar" option? Apo has 20'000+ points and he classes me as his best friend...I am sure that he would give me atleast 10'000 of his betting points if I begged :lmao: :hic: Bikhari walla button laga do na Ravi baba :lmao: EDIT- Added the shower me created poem-

well i would recommend u to come up with similar lyrics like the other guy made, i think dial1 something.. on some song granting ravi to give u some points..
Ok I made a quick one in the shower. Not to Dial's high standards but... Bhikh mangane wallon kuch khayal karo Points de kar apna thoda sa to nuksan karo Upar walla dekh raha hai uska kuch to lehaz karo Points de kar apne karma ko balance karo Gai walle par thoda sa to taras karo Uski bade ankhon se ansu ko saf karo Apne tijori ka weight thoda sa kame karo Meri patli gayon ka weight upar karo Bade donation se apna nam roshan karo Aur gai ki izat ko neelam na karo Sabh points dene ka sacha wada karo Aur gau mata ke ashirwad ka intizar karo

Re: Betting points (bhikari option request!) :hic: You are asking for a barter system here GKD. Not a bad idea really. Perhaps we should open a banking system and make you the manager of the ICFans bank. You can in turn reinvest the deposits and double it perhaps (got this idea from a bollywood movie I watched recently called "Gafla", it was based on a successful trade broker in India)

Re: Betting points (bhikari option request!)

You are asking for a barter system here GKD.
No, he is asking for a welfare system. :lmao:
:hic: Typical welfare system I see. Snatch it from the rich, give it to the poor.

Re: Betting points (bhikari option request!)

GKD....why dont u outsource your dairy biz to india to cut costs...u cant afford british cows anymore :lmao: :lmao:
Aj kal ki desi cows are too complicated. I will beg or steal but stick with European cows....unless you can provide me good quality desi dairy cows like this one-
I love hippy chicks