With the expected win in this test....

India will not only become the number 1 ranked test side, but will hold the series rubber against all countries except South Africa. Now that is quite something and hopefully if the test series goes ahead in a few months time, we will for the first time in our cricketing history hold the test rubber against all countries! B->

India will not only become the number 1 ranked test side' date=' but will hold the series rubber against all countries except South Africa. Now that is quite something and hopefully if the test series goes ahead in a few months time,[b'] we will for the first time in our cricketing history hold the test rubber against all countries! B->
that will be awesome.. i'll party hard.. :rock:
India lost their last away series with Pak' date='SL,Aus,SA.[/quote'] Hullo Celeste. Firstly, congratulations for choosing the top selling oral contraceptive pill on the market as your monicker. Secondly, may I point out that your side, the world beating Pakistan, unless they win this series against NZ, will not hold the away rubber against a single top eight side in the world. Nil, zilch, nada, zero. Oh, and here are the respective away records last time around. v Aus: India 1-2, Pak 0-3 v Eng: India 1-0, Pak 0-3 v SA: India 1-2, Pak 1-2 v SL: India 1-2, Pak 0-2 v WI: India 1-0, Pak 1-1 v NZ: India 1-0, Pak 1-1 (likely) Series Count (Win-Draw-Lose): India 3-0-3, Pak 0-2-4 Match Count (Win-Lose): India 6-6, Pak 3-12 I believe a second set of felicitations are due.
Hullo Celeste. Firstly, congratulations for choosing the top selling oral contraceptive pill on the market as your monicker.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Thank you for that doc. That really put a broad smile on my face.