Oi, shwetabh...

Mr. Wicket

Shane Warne has given England notice that his flipper is well and truly back. Warne said he had been fine-tuning the delivery and it would be in his armoury right from the start of the first Test. "I am going to bowl one in my first over just to let them know that it's back," Warne told The Courier Mail. "I was landing two out of five - now it's closer to three, even closer to four out of five." Warne has struggled to perfect the flipper since breaking his spinning finger in a one-day game for Victoria at Melbourne's Punt Road Oval six years ago. But he said he had been working on the ball while playing for Hampshire this year and in one match against Middlesex he had three batsmen trapped lbw to flippers. "That's what I wanted," Warne said. "I haven't been able to bowl it much since I broke my spinning finger at Punt Road. But my finger and my shoulder now feel great. I am feeling really good about the flipper now. I am [also] bowling more wrong 'uns now than I ever have. They are coming out well." Warne said he was not concerned that the England batsmen could get on top of him by playing attacking cricket. "I think at times England played me really well last year," he said. "I think they were a lot more aggressive ... but that's why myself and Murali have got so many wickets quicker. I don't mind that." ? Cricinfo
:wtg: :balloons: :pals: :party1: