Without Sehwag's superhuman effort - This match would have been ...

patriot

I will be very disappointed with Bhajji (who is supposed to be our strike force on day 4' date=' 5 pitch) If SL escapes with a draw. Sehwag will be gutted if that happens.[/quote'] it wont be a draw for sure.only 4 wickets left.pitch is difficult.we will win.its inevitable
I will be very disappointed with Bhajji (who is supposed to be our strike force on day 4' date=' 5 pitch) If SL escapes with a draw. Sehwag will be gutted if that happens.[/quote'] I will be extremely disappointed with the whole team if we can't take another team's last 4 wickets in one day, but yeah, Bhajji will be the main focus of my wrath, even if he did better than could be expected from a spinner on the first day of this Test...

Had bhajji not taken 4-fer on the first day of the match, SL would have piled up 700 and it would have been a borefest and uphill task for India to save the match :hello:

You have to compare with Sreesanth/Zak's bowling with Bhajji's not Murali's. Both of them were not bowling to the same set of players. It is by no means a pitch suitable for seamers. But is definitely for spinners. he bowled bad line and length especially last session.
pitch had good bounce and was also reverse swinging too .. seamers should be able to do well .. but bhajji was a disappointment with the turn he was getting .. now if SL bat till lunch , then they will be ahead by 70 or 80 .. then our chances get more difficult .. we need atleast a session and a half to win ..
pitch had good bounce and was also reverse swinging too .. seamers should be able to do well .. but bhajji was a disappointment with the turn he was getting .. now if SL bat till lunch , then they will be ahead by 70 or 80 .. then our chances get more difficult .. we need atleast a session and a half to win ..
That is where Dhoni's captaincy comes into play. He should not allow Sanga to get away with fast scoring. My bet is Yuvraj's bowling. He can be good against tailenders.

I don't know why the **** was Sehwag under used on a pitch that had bounce and spin:dontknow:. Why is Dhoni underestimating Sehwag's bowling abilities ? I am not claiming/saying that Sehwag would have been better but he would have kept the batsmen on their feet and hurried them into playing their strokes. He is a nippy bowler and any pitch that offers bounce to spinners, Sehwag is more than handy on such pitches (a la in Kanpur vs RSA).

I don't know why the **** was Sehwag under used on a pitch that had bounce and spin:dontknow:. Why is Dhoni underestimating Sehwag's bowling abilities ? I am not claiming/saying that Sehwag would have been better but he would have kept the batsmen on their feet and hurried them into playing their strokes. He is a nippy bowler and any pitch that offers bounce to spinners' date=' Sehwag is more than handy on such pitches (a la in Kanpur vs RSA).[/quote'] Abbe Gujjew Sehwag still hasn't recovered from his shoulder injury and it was stated by Dhoni/Sehwag before the ODI series against Australia that Sehwag will be used very frequently as a bowler, if at all, over the next few months.
Abbe Gujjew Sehwag still hasn't recovered from his shoulder injury and it was stated by Dhoni/Sehwag before the ODI series against Australia that Sehwag will be used very frequently as a bowler' date=' if at all, over the next few months.[/quote'] You don't have to rude you know, people have feelings :notsmiley: