Sign in to follow this  
King

*** Official thread - Ind v Bangla 2nd ODI ***

Re: *** Official thread - Ind v Bangla 2nd ODI *** I mooted that idea but then we couldn't quite get volunteers to fill in. Sameer was the only one that wanted to.

Guest dada_rocks   
Guest dada_rocks

Re: *** Official thread - Ind v Bangla 2nd ODI *** dhoni selfless runner

Re: *** Official thread - Ind v Bangla 2nd ODI *** This is the best way to go around batting in the middle orders. Just pick singles. Dhoni seems to be yet again in some trouble here, suffering with cramps again this time in the shoulder.

Re: *** Official thread - Ind v Bangla 2nd ODI *** Dhoni is a goner just like the way he got out in the World cup. Dhoni trying to cut gets a nick and caught nicely by Rahim.

Re: *** Official thread - Ind v Bangla 2nd ODI *** Yuvi is in. Let's hope he does well today. He is very good to watch when he gets going. The first ball he had no clue what he was doing and took an inside edge.

Guest dada_rocks   
Guest dada_rocks

Re: *** Official thread - Ind v Bangla 2nd ODI *** he was boring anyway.. i can understand getting ur eye in part but this extended dravidesque inning on flat pitch from dhoni was not called for..

Re: *** Official thread - Ind v Bangla 2nd ODI *** Change your statement DR. No more DRavidsque, it now Gangulysque now. Rahul scores quicker than most other Indian batsmen these days. :hic:

Re: *** Official thread - Ind v Bangla 2nd ODI *** Yup he doesn't seem to think he should be hitting the ball. Meanwhile Gambhir plays yet another delightful shot. I had thought the Indians have lost the skill of playing spin bowling but it seems to be still alive. Gambhir is able to play the ball with and against the spin quite easily.

Guest dada_rocks   
Guest dada_rocks

Re: *** Official thread - Ind v Bangla 2nd ODI *** this guy yuvi baffles me .. hin one match e wud look majestic in another u wud think some novice is standing there with bat in hand

Guest dada_rocks   
Guest dada_rocks

Re: *** Official thread - Ind v Bangla 2nd ODI *** Gambhir with his buttersque shot was making dhoni look uglier than he was

Re: *** Official thread - Ind v Bangla 2nd ODI *** Can't believe Yuvi is struggling to time the ball well on a decent pitch for batting. Still struggling to open his account. Now he looks clearly perturbed. Looks like he needs a change of glove or something.

Guest dada_rocks   
Guest dada_rocks

Re: *** Official thread - Ind v Bangla 2nd ODI *** yuvraj failing to time have seen it all now

Re: *** Official thread - Ind v Bangla 2nd ODI ***

this guy yuvi baffles me .. hin one match e wud look majestic in another u wud think some novice is standing there with bat in hand
thats absolutely true man!!

Guest dada_rocks   
Guest dada_rocks

Re: *** Official thread - Ind v Bangla 2nd ODI *** karthik should have come..

Re: *** Official thread - Ind v Bangla 2nd ODI ***

this yuvi bassstard puts pressure on other batsman everytime when we are in good position.
tell me ur joking.. just relax peeps.. give him some time..

Re: *** Official thread - Ind v Bangla 2nd ODI *** BTW Gambhir looks pretty fit. He hasn't signalled for drinks every other over or you could see any kind of tiredness in his shots.

Re: *** Official thread - Ind v Bangla 2nd ODI *** Yuvi sucks against the spinners, and the only thing he can play off the spinners is the sweep which isn't on as they are bowling flat to him.

Re: *** Official thread - Ind v Bangla 2nd ODI *** Can you believe the way Yuvi belted that one for a six :eek: Just a little push after coming down and that's six. The next one he goes after another but didn't time it. It went far enough for a four. He should simply look at dominating rather than try and pick singles. Lest I like his approach. Now he is starting to show more intent than just trying to work for a single.

Re: *** Official thread - Ind v Bangla 2nd ODI *** god, i dont understand some punjabis. one day they look completely lost and the other day they are all fired up!!!

Sign in to follow this