Watching CURRENT team

Which is playing against Bangladesh No Sachin, No Ganguly Well, thread is more so for Tendulkar Imagine if he retired and this is the current ODI team. How does everyone feel, do you feel that emptiness, the shock of him not being there, the mising link Atleast for now, we know he will play again in ODIs but hypothetically imagine him being out of ODI PERMANENTLY How do you feel

Re: Watching CURRENT team

I want SRT :Cry: I've been watching cricket since i was 4, and i cannot imagine life without SRT :eew:
You want SRT? Very comfortable with your sexuality I see :lmao: You only 20? Abhe milk walle teeth lage huae hain ka? :hic: Frankly speaking I am bit uninterested in cricket. Indian teams body language makes me even more uninterested. Yeah I will miss Sachin but at the end of the day the dude is rich and set up for life. Hum ko to life bhar still milk sell karna hai...Tendu or no Tendu :lmao: :roll:

Re: Watching CURRENT team rite now only it feels bit different.. but then we have to get over it.. u can't expect him to play cricket for next 10 years.... it will be privilege to watch him now play also whenever he playz.... my childhood and whole teenage and later life was spent watching India play with mostly games played by Tendulkar.... he will be missed..

Re: Watching CURRENT team They should drop a few other non performers too.Everyone has to be accountable for his role in the collective effort for victory. The captain got to be a little on your face type than passing off poor performance by erstwhile greats. Some of the uneasiness is resolved, some still left.

Re: Watching CURRENT team The current team is certainly working well. But how well is the question. When this team is going against someone like SA or Aus, how good will they perform? But I'd rather have this team since more youngsters are given chance.