BCCI helping test cricket-Wants more tests in 2010

Wants to change SA series now in to 2 tests and 3 odis and change oz october series to 2 tests and 3 odis as well That means tests next year go to 9 tests from 5:yay: BCCI have listened to the public and US:two_thumbs_up:
They are writing to respective boards for these changes to those up coming series to include more tests and less odis
And you guys believe it? Well, I'm not believing it, as of now.
And you guys believe it? Well, I'm not believing it, as of now.
I believe it. Reason I believe is cos test cricket is popular in India, especially as we are number 1. And a test series against SA + Aus when we are all fighting for No 1 would be hyped by media beyond belief and would certainly capture the imagination of indian public. This would mean lots of money to be made, which of course the BCCI would love:--D Frankly the market has pushed the BCCI towards this.

The proposal is so much better than what they had planned. I can't believe we were going to play 7 ODIs vs Aus again :wall: I hope they accept the proposal, lets see how much they care about test cricket, because we all know the kind of money those boards can expect from playing ODIs vs India, but will they be willing to sacrifice some ODIs for test matches???

I will not believe it until everything is finalised. Second thing is if the players dont get sufficient rest and preparation time before series against SA/OZ. Then no point in playing them. They will walk over us. If there is no rest we will have a completely jaded team with lots of injuries just turning up to loose. After next years IPL... there will be lots of injured players and walking patients...