At times, Ronaldo is even better than me, says Zidane

Andy

LONDON: French legend Zinedine Zidane believes Real Madrid and Portuguese winger Cristiano Ronaldo is a better Praising Ronaldo after his two-goal show at the Stade Velodrome on Tuesday, The Mirror quoted Zidane as saying: "He does fantastic things, at times even better then me. Only great players can score such a magnificent goal three minutes into a game. He makes a difference. Some players are different from the rest because they do what others can't." The three-time FIFA World Player of the Year added about his former club: "Madrid looked very good to me, of course they can win a 10th European Cup. "They have very good players, they are improving as a team and it's only been four months. I would've liked Marseille to have also got through, but Madrid were superior. "You can tell Pellegrini is gradually finding the right system. People should watch out for Real Madrid." http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/football/interviews/Ronaldo-is-even-better-than-me-says-Zidane/articleshow/5323137.cms

I agree, CR is better than Zizou. Come the end of his career, CR might even end as an out-and-out striker.He is so good and his eye for goal is unbelievable for a winger turned attacking midfielder. BUT is he a team player? Can he inspire a mediocre team(read Portugal) to success? I don't think so. OTOH Zizou was capable of doing it - taking France to the finals of last WC. If one has to compare man-to-man I think CR holds an edge over Zizou.

ZIdane is better than any player currently playing football.....includes messi CR9 ibra rooney anyone....to be fair only one or two players could out do zidane...........maradona of 86 and johann cryuff may be....
A druggie!!:cantstop:

^^^^Andy that druggie is better then any god damn footballer eho played for man utd...... gascoigne isnt even 1/10th of maradona.............go and check records.......
Mardona is also a druggie!! If Mardona = Zidane then Gascoigne = Mardona :hehe: Dont bring that druggie to comparision wid any legend!! If u tell me maradona have done dis and done that!! Then start praising our druggie padosis!! And y aare u not comparing players like Romario, Puskas,Goerge Best,Pele to Zidane??:dontknow:

Mardona is also a druggie!! If Mardona = Zidane then Gascoigne = Mardona :hehe: Dont bring that druggie to comparision wid any legend!! If u tell me maradona have done dis and done that!! Then start praising our druggie padosis!! And y aare u not comparing players like Romario, Puskas,Goerge Best,Pele to Zidane??:dontknow:
maradona was the best in the world in his time so was cryuff.........and you calling him a druggie doesnt matter cause he is the best....and zidane said it himselfy......

maradona was the best in the world in his time so was cryuff.........and you calling him a druggie doesnt matter cause he is the best....and zidane said it himselfy......
If Mardona is the best !! Then pakis are best too!!:D Mardona =Druggie!! = Cheater !!:hehe: Mardona sux!!:D

Zidane didn't have a prolific goal scoring record. He was a master tactician when it comes to setting up plays, an outstanding playmaker but when it comes to goal scoring CR is miles ahead from him. Honestly it is not fair to compare these two as one is a playmaker and the other an attacking midfielder cum striker. If you wanna compare Zidane then it should be with the Hagis, del Pieros,Nedveds,Tottsi and Stankovics. IMO he was the best of his generation.