Women power on the rise and why not

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks
http://www.ibnlive.com/videos/25162/political-daughters-eclipse-son-rise-inherit-power.html daughters of big politicians are taking the charge wheras sons are doing thullebazi. Could . not believe m ears when found Pramod mahajan's daughter to be a doctorate in mathematics less said abotu son better it wud be. Ditto for sanja dutta priya dutt combo. Even rahul gandhi whenever opens his mouth comes of as idiot whereas Priyaka gandhi is altgether different.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Women power on the rise and why not

Great shows the greatness of india. What makes me laugh about pak and muslims. They talk about persecution of muslims but should look at the persecution going on inside muslim countries. Where for starters 50% of their population are persecuted, there WOMEN!
I could add a lot but am going little easy let the parosi come and then i will give them some food for thought. Last month a girl was raped because she dared to get university education in NWFP. For me this was totally novel reason for perpetration of rape crime. But the basics remains the same control is the key in rape case in all probabaility those illiterate buffoons may have felt slighted by the presence of an educated consequently logical smart woman and that may not have gone well with the shahi hadith proclamation.