Finally high profile rapist gets his comeuppance i.e death

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/242640.cms How can anyone even defend this guy. He kept harassing the girl despite being warned by police and went ahead with rape and murder. Obviously he thought he cud get away with it because his father was high ranked IPS. Know quite a few of this ilk who do as they please. Hope Supreme court doesn't put spanner in high court's verdict. Give him slow and painful death.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Finally high profile rapist gets his comeuppance i.e death

Justice has been served! This bastard deserves to rot in hell! Hope the same happens to Manu Sharma(J Lal's killer).
Ameen but I guess manu sharma might get away with life sentence even if convicted since he has an alibi of I was drunk . yes stupid alibi but it flies in court .. this rascal otoh pursued this poor girl for two years her father reported this topolice. POlice even warned him I mean given he was high profile IPS's son they did as much as they cud but he still went ahead with rape and killing. What makes it worse is that he is lawyear by profession and even at the time of crime was final year law student in delhi university.