Australia vs Pakistan in Australia, 2009-10

iHammad

Your record against the Aussies isn`t something to boast of either In ODI`s India vs Aus Played Won Lost NR Tie 100 34 58 8 0 Pakistan vs Aus Played Won Lost NR Tie 80 29 47 3 1 So you guys played 20 more matches against Aus than us and managed to win only a meagre 5 more. Yeah right :haha:
Chck ur record agsnt australia in last 5-6 years!! Our recrd is the 2nd best in the world against the aussies after South Africa!!
There's no harm in saying anything right? I am really really excited about the upcoming series. I am pretty sure Pakistan will beat both New Zealand and Australia. We will actually white wash them. Have been doing that to NZ for decade and will do it for the first time against Australia in Australia. Go Pakistan!!!
Dude forget the Aussies---- The way you collapsed against Lankans, you got no chance of beating Aussies in Aus. only Saffies have done this in recent decade and odd win for India. Your great batting couldnt play those Lankans like Kuleskaera and party. How will they play Lee&company.:giggle:
Your record against the Aussies isn`t something to boast of either In ODI`s India vs Aus Played Won Lost NR Tie 100 34 58 8 0 Pakistan vs Aus Played Won Lost NR Tie 80 29 47 3 1 So you guys played 20 more matches against Aus than us and managed to win only a meagre 5 more. Yeah right :haha:
Played Won Lost NR Draw 1998-2009 0 12 0 2 So here you have it.... Won nothing in last ten years. I am sure nothing was won in previous ten years also... And you might be knowing the fabled stories of India-Aus Test Matches...
Ok some people will always live in history instead of the present .. Enjoy :icflove:
What are you smoking? How does pulling out India's record and the Aussies prove that Pakistan will beat them at their home?

Pak had their best chance of beating the Aussies in Abu Dhabi and Dubai early this year when Aussies had a relatively younger team and the pitches were tailor made for Pak spinners. Even then, they couldnt win despite having world's best PHAASSHTT bowling attack. Wonder what the world's PHAASHTEST bowling attack will achieve in Aus now given the fact that even their illustrious legendary pacers couldnt cut much ice in Aus even during those glory years of Pak cricket.

Pakistan is unpredictable side. Any how, in test cricket, the Pakistani Bowling is going to get huge boast with the presence of Asif this time. Aamir is also a good Bowler. I don't know who would be the 3rd fast bowler though. It may be Gul (not a big fan for his Test Cricket though) or Rana (average at moment). Spin bowlers are Saeed Ajmal and Danish Kaneria. I believe that Saeed Ajmal is better ODI/and 20/20 Bowler, while Danish Kaneria should play in Tests. As always Pakistan has huge problems with: 1. Opening Pair (Imran Farhat, Salman Butt, Khurram Manzoor???) 2. Middle Order (Younus, Yousuf, Umar Akmal, Malik??? A Good Middle order if we could replace Malik from Fawad Alam ) Till the time we don't sort it out, we are not going to win. 3. Also Kamran Akmal as wikcet keeper in Tests is not ideal situation for Pakistan. There is a new guy Sarfraz Ahmad who has also been selected for NZ series. I have big hopes from this lad. It seems to me that Pakistan keep on this track that: 1. Best Team in 20/20 Format with big hitters like Imran Nazir, Afridi, Razzaq, Rana and good bowlers like Gul, Aamir, Saeed Ajmal, Afridi. 2. Average Team in ODIs. 3. Below Average team in TESTS

There's no harm in saying anything right? I am really really excited about the upcoming series. I am pretty sure Pakistan will beat both New Zealand and Australia. We will actually white wash them. Have been doing that to NZ for decade and will do it for the first time against Australia in Australia. Go Pakistan!!!
Another pak who cant handle their red bull:((

Can't wait to welcome poyzzzzz to MCG on Boxing Day. I'll either get to see Johnson, Siddle and Lee and/or Hilfy rip into the famed Pak batting line up, or the ultra phaaaaaast Umar Gul and Mohammad Aamer have a crack at Ponting, Clarke, Hussey and the gang. Should be fun. Strange to think Mr. Cricket hasn't yet played a test against Pakistan.

All I can say is these Pakis and Numbers -- have been a disaster since god knows when. You should apply statistics -- in the right context for you to achieve anything menaingful. But then again it is people like you running the day to day affairs in your nation -- kind of explains the sordid state of affairs in your nation. I am sure you (among many others in your nation) also consider Inzy to be a better batsman than SRT cuz Inzy averages more than Sachin on Fridays , in Sharjah, when the Temprature is more than 90 C and Humidity is more than 80% and between 2 PM and 3 PM. Nice -- live in that dream world have a happy life (if you can live happily i.e).