Australia vs Pakistan in Australia, 2009-10

iHammad

All I can say is these Pakis and Numbers -- have been a disaster since god knows when. You should apply statistics -- in the right context for you to achieve anything menaingful. But then again it is people like you running the day to day affairs in your nation -- kind of explains the sordid state of affairs in your nation. I am sure you (among many others in your nation) also consider Inzy to be a better batsman than SRT cuz Inzy averages more than Sachin on Fridays , in Sharjah, when the Temprature is more than 90 C and Humidity is more than 80% and between 2 PM and 3 PM. Nice -- live in that dream world have a happy life (if you can live happily i.e).
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I really can't wait for this series, these Pakis have been jumping up and down thinking they're going to beat Aussies for a while now. It will be awesome to watching them being humbled and then humiliated
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I really can't wait for this series, these Pakis have been jumping up and down thinking they're going to beat Aussies for a while now. It will be awesome to watching them being humbled and then humiliated
Winning and losing is all part of the game. We just think that we got a good chance this time around to beat Aussies. SA was able to do it b/c they were great in both bowling and batting, the rest who lacked one of the two or both got humiliated. Pakistan's pace attack is world class and spinner (only Ajmal) will be a real threat. If only our batting could avoid collapses and back our bowlers then I am sure we will win the series.
Wait what? No Afridi? Did hell just freeze over?
Afridi recently has showed a lot more maturity in his batting. His Test stats are pretty good too. Pitches in Australia are not the same anymore. Most of them are turning flat so having good spinners against Australia will help. He with Ajmal would have been a much better spinning combo then Mr. Kaneria who scores a century in every match. I always wanted him in the Test squad, but he wants to concentrate more on limited over cricket. Now that's his choice and its also a good idea since T20 and 50/50 WC are not that far either. He's just 18 so he can always play Test after 2011. :--D
Winning and losing is all part of the game. We just think that we got a good chance this time around to beat Aussies. SA was able to do it b/c they were great in both bowling and batting' date= the rest who lacked one of the two or both got humiliated. Pakistan's pace attack is world class and spinner (only Ajmal) will be a real threat. If only our batting could avoid collapses and back our bowlers then I am sure we will win the series.
:yikes:

Afridi recently has showed a lot more maturity in his batting. True for T20s for in ODIs he is far from being mature. His ODI batting has gone down hill completely. His Test stats are pretty good too Unfortunately the last test he played was way back in 2006. Since then he has become a very good bowler and a below average batsman.

Afridi recently has showed a lot more maturity in his batting. His Test stats are pretty good too. Pitches in Australia are not the same anymore. Most of them are turning flat so having good spinners against Australia will help. He with Ajmal would have been a much better spinning combo then Mr. Kaneria who scores a century in every match. I always wanted him in the Test squad' date= but he wants to concentrate more on limited over cricket. Now that's his choice and its also a good idea since T20 and 50/50 WC are not that far either. He's just 18 so he can always play Test after 2011. :--D
hehe you really buy that argument that he does not want to play Test Cricket anymore??? Give me a friggin break. How many players actually -- given a chance -- will not want to play Test Cricket ?? Matter of fact remains -- that he will be exposed in his underpants on those wickets and he realises that very very well. If this Test Series was against India or Bangladesh or Zimbabwe or even in Pakistan against anybody -- he would be the 1st to jump in line. Which is why in 13 years he has played ONLY 5 tests outside of Asia. Because not only him even the insane PCB knows his limitations. So please stop buying that crap argument that he does not want to play test cricket.
Winning and losing is all part of the game. We just think that we got a good chance this time around to beat Aussies. SA was able to do it b/c they were great in both bowling and batting' date=' the rest who lacked one of the two or both got humiliated.[b'] Pakistan's pace attack is world class and spinner (only Ajmal) will be a real threat. If only our batting could avoid collapses and back our bowlers then I am sure we will win the series.
No it is very much not. Your best hope Aamer is some one who has played 3 tests for 6 wickets, right ? Or are you pinning all your hopes on the druggie cheat Asif ? Or the ever decieving Gul who along with his inability to take early wickets not doesn't do anything with old ball either ? Who among them is a world beater ? Wait..there's rana ganja naved ...ooooooooh!
Winning and losing is all part of the game. We just think that we got a good chance this time around to beat Aussies. SA was able to do it b/c they were great in both bowling and batting' date=' the rest who lacked one of the two or both got humiliated. Pakistan's pace attack is world class and spinner (only Ajmal) will be a real threat. If only our batting could avoid collapses and back our bowlers then I am sure we will win the series.[/quote'] Make Afretard the Test Captain then we will support you....:haha:

Fact is Pakistan is perennial ***** of Australia. I don't see that changing in a foreseeable future. No team has lost worse against Australia than Pakistan in the last 10 years. Even England managed to win a couple of series despite getting whopped in couple of others. Here is the win/loss ratio of all countries since Jan 1 1999 against Australia. Pakistan has tremendous record http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/stats/index.html?class=1;opposition=2;orderby=win_loss_ratio;spanmax1=02+Nov+2009;spanmin1=01+Jan+1999;spanval1=span;template=results;type=team

Fact is Pakistan is perennial ***** of Australia. I don't see that changing in a foreseeable future. No team has lost worse against Australia than Pakistan in the last 10 years. Even England managed to win a couple of series despite getting whopped in couple of others. Here is the win/loss ratio of all countries since Jan 1 1999 against Australia. Pakistan has tremendous record http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/stats/index.html?class=1;opposition=2;orderby=win_loss_ratio;spanmax1=02+Nov+2009;spanmin1=01+Jan+1999;spanval1=span;template=results;type=team
not even one Draw. :rotfl:
Yeah agreed. What do you mean? Pakistani trolls? Anti-Australia trolls?
dont worry by default the highest number of trolls on ICF are the Paki supporters... next to that comes the Aus and BD supporters :--D .. and I have not seen trolls from any other country except these three :dontknow: BTW best of luck against the Pakis .. crush them completely in all the matches :two_thumbs_up: