Dont agree with a seprate mod/admin board

Don

Re: Dont agree with a seprate mod/admin board Don that is there because we exchange passwords for administrating the forums et al there which cannot be made public. Unfortunately we end up sending each other about 20 emails every day. The board is very transparent and the only things that gets discussed there are sensitive information such as each other mod's phone number et. Unfortunately we cannot do these things on a daily basis over the email or private messages. We assure you there will never be one word spoken about any member on this board in the mods forums.

Re: Dont agree with a seprate mod/admin board Also we have disabled any special ranks from our message board. Usually the mods/admins IDs come with tags such as "Site Admin" "Moderator" which adds 8 stars to the profile making it look special user. We have turned that off as we thought it's everyone's board and we are no different from regular users. Now all the ranks are going to be decided by the number of posts and the other contribution. We are being as transparent as we can and there is absolutely no difference between a regular user or a Site Admin other than fact that Site Admins are required to do jobs that can't be done by every visitor on this board.

Re: Dont agree with a seprate mod/admin board

lol at vroom. u can block and delte this thread :cheers:
We shall leave this thread as it is as per our policy not to delete threads or close threads. In future someone may have similar thoughts this thread will ensure another new thread doesn't get opened.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Dont agree with a seprate mod/admin board Don't agree with Don but I am up for anything which can lead to confrontation.. this MB needs it :-)

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Dont agree with a seprate mod/admin board for every two post I am earning one runs is it acorss the board or given my tendulkaresque ability to pile up runs goalpost has been shifted up just for me:-)

Re: Dont agree with a seprate mod/admin board

for every two post I am earning one runs is it acorss the board or given my tendulkaresque ability to pile up runs goalpost has been shifted up just for me:-)
Is it? I'm not sure. Where are you seeing your runs?

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Dont agree with a seprate mod/admin board Just look in this thread only in two successive posts of mine no. of posts being diaplays is same on the left side under my handle