audioman shouldn't be allowed to post here?

Blade Bhai

admin/mods good job on setting this site. there are talks of audioman being invited to this site. i am all about freedom of speech. but wat does audioman bring to the table? he is a guy who probably hates indian cricket. he made rather racist comment abt inferiority of ppl from subcontinent and then apologized and said it was 'just' a joke. he keeps dissing the indian players, deliberately insulting and provoking to get a reaction. this a$$-hole is a trouble maker. serious discussion should take place before letting a rodent indian-hater like him post in the forum. my 2 cents

Re: audioman shouldn't be allowed to post here?

Audioman would be an excellent "Test User" for MODs and other sensible posters... Now how do we get him here along with GOOSE
audioman will be banned immediately by bheembhai if he tries to humiliate indian cricket. somehow i doubt this MB will be like ICF MB's modration(where anuD/pakis were allowed to diss india )

Re: audioman shouldn't be allowed to post here? Constructive criticism yes but no way will someone like Audio or Anu_D will get away ridiculing anything Indian here. This forum is named "Indian cricket fans" for a reason. We do not have an agenda ridiculing India, its players or anything connected with Indian cricket. As I said constructive criticism is fine but not out and out abuses on Indian cricket. :director:

Re: audioman shouldn't be allowed to post here?

Let freedom of speech be for everyone. If audioman wanted to criticise the indian team that is his right. As long as he does not get nasty or abusive or nastily abuse india the country. Then one should be allowed to say what he wants.
Exactly. audioman knows a fair bit about cricket, and his offensive comments are often restricted to harmless one-liners. He has also never gotten personal with anyone, at least not to knowledge - correct me if i am mistaken. He makes a good contribution to the off-topic forums as well. I am not endorsing his return to ICF in any way, just making the point about how we should distinguish between his like and other retards like your anu_D's. The latter are the kind who take up entire pages posting long, pointless, anti-Indian rants devoid of any logic or reason... Leaving all these opinions aside - I am open to letting anyone loose on the forum. ICF promotes free speech - therefore this should apply to everyone. If trolls want to post provocative crap to get a reaction, they will get one. If they want to try making an anti-Indian argument, they will get shot down by most of the posters we have on here. and without their cronies Analf or Maxine around to save their @sses, they won't last long anyway.

Re: audioman shouldn't be allowed to post here? Exactly predator. Let anyone say what they want within reason of course. The difference here is that if we reply to trolls, then these replies will not be edited or deleted. We can look after ourselves :blackeye: Obviously ridiculous abuse or nastiness to posters or India will not be tolerated but fair comment is.

Re: audioman shouldn't be allowed to post here? I find Audioman, an interesting poster.... You will appreciate his posts, once you assume he is an Indian cricket fan like us, but who jus like to get on other people's nerves... I had a friend like tht...

Re: audioman shouldn't be allowed to post here? I prolly missed tht part.... but usually, he never retaliates to abuses... its a different thing, the mods are the pets of trolls, rather than the other way.... Then again, anyone who disses India wouldnt survive here ;)

Re: audioman shouldn't be allowed to post here? He is not so bad... irritating but not outright abusive.... And he has a right to choose not to be pro Indian cricket as long as he is not abusive. Can't compare him to anu_D........ He is also rarely abusive to posters and takes the retaliation sportingly....unless of course i have missed out on some of his posts. I think all of us must be finding some poster irritating and worth kicking out .....and each one of us could also be on someone else's kick out list.There wouldn't be many mbs left if you start taking it too seriously.