Who has the best avatar?

Gambit

Re: Who has the best avatar? arre, when u get the imageshack link... go to profile..located on the top of the page.. scroll down.. till u see... Link to off-site Avatar: Enter the URL of the location containing the Avatar image you wish to link to. paste there.. click OK :huh:

Re: Who has the best avatar?

arre, when u get the imageshack link... go to profile..located on the top of the page.. scroll down.. till u see... Link to off-site Avatar: Enter the URL of the location containing the Avatar image you wish to link to. paste there.. click OK :huh:
Holy, I did that like 100 times by now. Still not working :help::help:

Re: Who has the best avatar? http://indiancricketfans.com/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=edituser try that.. if that link dosent work.. do this... click on "your account" at the top of the page then once u reach that, click on "your info"... scroll down.. ull see the place to change avatar.. go and change it there, put the imageshack link there if that dosent work, then i donno what to do.... :help: try that, otherwise ull have to ask ravi to insert it for you.

Re: Who has the best avatar? okay now i have psatedthe link there but i cant see the pic in the avatar, instead all i can see is a X ... do you guys see any pic in my avatar ?? thanks GAI for telling that the avatar feature doesnt work, or else i was thinking, am i getting retarted or what :wall: :wall: :wall: