How do I get to become a MOD

talksport

Re: How do I get to become a MOD LOL @ above. first off, PKbhai, why do u want the magaj-maari of being a MOD? i remember, even during chutti, with wife cursing me in the back, chking stuff out to make sure some internet police dont shut us down, cos some idiot decided that was his day to go postal. but PK bhai, u can have all the privileges u want here... nos problemos, amigo. keep posting away some good stuff. take it easy, R

Re: How do I get to become a MOD PK Bhai, its useless to be a mod on this board, i'll tell ya. 1) You cant delete posts 2) You cant delete threads 3) You cant ban posters 4) You cant warn them. Boring job man. If u still insist, i suggest u follow my route: ->U first need to be condemned for posting cricketing opinions. ->Then u need to be temporarily banned for ignoring any warnings. ->Then u need to be threatened with a permanent ban for exercising ur sense of humor ->Then u walk out & start a board with your buddies ->After all this u get to be a mod. :cheers:

Re: How do I get to become a MOD

PK Bhai, its useless to be a mod on this board, i'll tell ya. 1) You cant delete posts 2) You cant delete threads 3) You cant ban posters 4) You cant warn them. Boring job man. If u still insist, i suggest u follow my route: ->U first need to be condemned for posting cricketing opinions. ->Then u need to be temporarily banned for ignoring any warnings. ->Then u need to be threatened with a permanent ban for exercising ur sense of humor ->Then u walk out & start a board with your buddies ->After all this u get to be a mod. :cheers:
:cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: