Page does not open..?? for this site..

theguyinallblue

Re: Page does not open..?? for this site.. i did nothing special...just tried my luck..and it opened.. also during the time when pakis were banned..it was night time in india around 9:00 PM...and i wanted to enjoy the moment here..still i could open the page...and this problem persisted till morning next day....

Re: Page does not open..?? for this site.. I've seen people mentioning this before. Surely there has been no issues with the http server, I've checked the logs and it has been working sweet as. I will see if the domain we have registered with is having any issues with certain geographical areas. I hope not but will check it out. For now of course they should try ctrl+F5 and that mostly should work otherwise there is one another way to reach the site if nothing works : I think it could be your ISP cache too S. To beat this you can add the IP and www.indiancricketfans.com to hosts file Do the following Open a notepad Open your hosts file from c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc There will be one entry : 127.0.0.1 localhost Under that line add : 72.36.144.77 www.indiancricketfans.com 72.36.144.77 indiancricketfans.com Save the hosts file after you have added the above two lines. This will ensure even if your ISP caching is in place it will reach this website. Let us know how you go.