VVS Laxman

Rohan495

Ever since my dad and Laxman became good friends, I dont know y whenever this guy gets out i feel so out of it.Ever since i got to know him in Los Angeles and then in West Indies. Hes just such a nice guy but sometimes it doesnt always work out. Maybe its because Nice guys always finish last. I really really hope he can smash a big double century or some sort during the test series. I really want to see him back in the groove and play with full confidence. 1 game shouldnt determine his faith, just to clarify with all of you of his one day position, he surely deserves another series to prove his worth.

Need to relax thats just pure disrespect. I would never to do that any indian player. Why is Laxman always targetted by everyone, you think if sachin flew in the South Africa and scored a duck people would make a big deal about it? Why is Laxman always forgotten, i guarantee you even if he scored a big hundred people wouldnt accept it or even go to the extent of calling it a "fluke", seriously the hatred needs to stop, you cant expect a player to perform, played one game, and person brought up a great point what about Smith scoring 3 ducks in row? How is it a waste of an airfare if he was suppose to come to South Africa for the test series anyway? you immature people need to stop the Laxman hate, you guys have no right, your opinion doesnt mean anything.

Re: VVS Laxman Ill say it again even if it is the millionth time saying it, Laxman is a must for the World Cup if they plan to win, give him adequate time practice for one day matches. Let him play out a whole one day series, see what he has to offer. It was too soon and too unexpected for him to return to the one day squad after 15 months, hasnt had the match practice, and deservingly scores a duck, what to do people expect? him to score a hundred? after a 15 moth absence from one day cricket? How many chances has Sehwag got? Kaif had a whole series Raina had a whole series but Laxman had one game and doesnt even get off the mark? is it legitimate to accuse him in such a way? I wish the test matches occured first then the one days. Then people would keep their mouth shut about Laxman, or maybe call his innings a fluke like they are capable of doing. :chin:

Re: VVS Laxman Rohan, U r being emotional and not seeing the facts. Just like u said, u met him,so u like him...If cricket ever awarded victories for the nicest team in the world, we would be number one(Thats not saying much with pak and Aus in the fray),but unfortunately its not... We dont like him cos of this, Mat Runs HS BatAv 100 50 overall 86 2338 131 30.76 6 10 The good thing abt this guy is tht he avgs 47 against Aus . The bad thing is hes got 1/3rd of his runs against Aus and add to that we dont play Aus all tht many times. I have seen many of VVS's big knocks and honestly,this is the only indian player i wish would get out.....Its not tht i hate him,its just that the longer he stays in the wicket,the more possibility tht we would lose.

Re: VVS Laxman Rohan...you are being too emotional.....try to think about it without thinking about your elationship wth him. He has been given a lot of chances before this so don't grudge the chances being given to the likes of raina.....everyone deserves to be given a fair chance ....and he was given his.... We are all happy about his comeback and he should be given a fair chance but not without any accountability.....he has to perform or else he is just taking someone elses place..... We are disappointed with yesterday's knock or lack of it ...as it reminded us of the old laxman who got out in similar fashion far too many times...just brought back bad old memories. No one expected him to save the match for us....anyone who did is far too optimistic.But we did expect better than this....remember he is the one who comes out after each selection announcement and reminds us how the selection was unfair and how he was good enough to be in the ODI team.We just expected him to show a better effort at walking the talk. That's all......we are all disappointed with most of the team ...he has just joined them and proved how well he deserves to be a part of THIS team. As for good guys finishing last....don't believe that.It's just a rumour started by the bad boys club!.Look at Rahul Dravid....doesn't he prove them wrong?

Zap_Brannigan "I have seen many of VVS's big knocks and honestly,this is the only indian player i wish would get out.....Its not tht i hate him,its just that the longer he stays in the wicket,the more possibility tht we would lose." A quote by Zap whatever the hell his name is. -Your quote makes no sense and you seem to be another person to forget Laxmans knocks. You just seem like an ignorant fan, you really shouldnt be a cricket fan. Laxmans knocks are great, whenever he scores a good knock, hes a matchwinner. Hes a proven matchwinner. Maybe you just forget for some apparent reason. People like you should really stop watching cricket. Especially since all time greats always comment on Laxmans majesty such as Ian Chappell, Barry Richards, Allan Donald, Arvinda De Silva, Michael Holding etc, if people speak such greatly about him, who the hell are you, you are nothing just an ignorant indian cricket fan who wants to see Laxman fail. No it doesnt matter if i know laxman or not personally, Hes a great player a class player, a player who someone outside India will realize that is great. Because some retarted indian cricket "fans" always hope for him to get out, damn u just add to the ignorant fans list thats for sure. Laxman a must for the ODI squad and test squad for the next 3-4 atleast.

Re: VVS Laxman other players get it far worse are you kidding me? Kaif Raina Dinesh Mongia get it worse than Laxman? there the ones who needs to go back to domestic cricket and earn their place not Laxman. Matchwinning scores of 281 178 154 148 all against tough teams? he gets to be dropped according to people to you if he has a bad patch of scoring runs he gets kicked out? Which players have it worse? A player of Laxman always playin with the thoughts of bein kicked of the side all his career? thats some bullshit your talking. Laxman is a must for the World Cup.

Re: VVS Laxman Laxman: 1 duck, Kicked off the time for sure Grame Smith: 3 ducks in a row, but thats the difference between Indian mentality and a South African mentality, Team will continue to support because hes Grame Smith -Dont disrespect Laxman. mark my words.

Re: VVS Laxman Radhika obviously, you dont understand what i was trying to say. I was just claryfyin y i like Laxman so much and why i have his back, because i totally understand where hes comin from, LOL you obviously havent been watchin cricket lately Suresh Raina is Garbage how are ever gonna compare him to a batting great like VVS Laxman, How is VVS Laxman out of the scheme of things especially gor garbage like Kaif Raina and Mongia

Re: VVS Laxman dude, Laxman is good but some of your statements are just going too far. remember he has a test average of 42 which is ok, nothing great and odi average of 30 which is disappointing. sure he has played some good knocks but often they were separated by pretty ordinary patches.

Re: VVS Laxman oh quit going on and on and on about the same thing. i would be glad to heap praise on laxman once he got the runs on the board. in the last series vs the Windies he was guilty of throwing his wickets away in the 20s and 30s. of course he scored an important 100 too. but i was not entirely satisfied with the performance in the series.

Re: VVS Laxman a player who averages 30 in ODIs and 42 in tests is nothing to write home about. Shut ur craphole and dont start a topic if u cant take other peoples opinion. U r acting like a 13 yr old girl when someone criticizes her fav boy band. Dont gimme me the crap abt how majestic or stylish he is. Prove me that he is worth it......which is quiet simple to do. Just cos u like him,doesnt mean he is a great player.

Re: VVS Laxman

Radhika obviously' date=' you dont understand what i was trying to say. I was just claryfyin y i like Laxman so much and why i have his back, because i totally understand where hes comin from, LOL you obviously havent been watchin cricket lately Suresh Raina is Garbage how are ever gonna compare him to a batting great like VVS Laxman, How is VVS Laxman out of the scheme of things especially gor garbage like Kaif Raina and Mongia[/quote'] Arre baba rohan....raina got chances(even now he hasn't got as many as vvs) so that we could tell if he was garbage or not...so he is...he is young and needs to go back to domestic cricket and work on his problems. VVS laxman also got lots of chances and except for a few times...he also proved to be G (so you are not offended)...except in his case he wasn't a little boy on his first outing but an experienced player who failed to cope and hence deserved to goback to domestic cricket and work on his problems....now he has been given another chance and if he has sorted out his problems then we will all be happy. IMO...not just raina or vvs ....but all out of form players ....be it be tendu,ganguly or dravid........all should go back to domestic cricket to find their form....the national team should have the best ...in form players.I don't really see a reason why experienced players don't volunteer to go back to DC...it's so much easier for them to make a comeback.....