VVS Laxman

Rohan495

Re: VVS Laxman dude leave friendship out with VVS Laxman. that has nothin to do with what im trying to say. All im sayin is VVS has gotten his chances. But his chances were not legitimate usually when India were down under, or he plays a one day match, and that his only one, and gets out on a low score because hes rushed into the side. You cant just play with ur place on the line at all times, that was what he had been forced to do. No player can play with that sort of mentality. Dont call me baba, dont disrespect me like that, you should no better than that PS: There are better players in the nation than Suresh Raina. They all deserve chances too.

Re: VVS Laxman I didn't call you baba...i said arre baba...which is probably like oh ..man... I asked you the uncle question because he is your dad's friend ...what do you call your dad 's friend...most people in India call them uncle or some version of uncle... >>>> dude leave friendship out with VVS Laxman. that has nothin to do with what im trying to say. All im sayin is VVS has gotten his chances. But his chances were not legitimate usually when India were down under, or he plays a one day match, and that his only one, and gets out on a low score because hes rushed into the side. You cant just play with ur place on the line at all times, that was what he had been forced to do. No player can play with that sort of mentality. Dont call me baba, dont disrespect me like that, you should no better than that what do you want...? a comeback against bangladesh.....you know what this kind of silly support is insulting to your hero....

Re: VVS Laxman

rahul .....do you call VVS ...uncle ???? :hic:
no, when i meet him, i call him Sai, as in, "Hey Sai, what are you reading lately? Did you read Pundits from Pakistan, Sai?" take it easy, R PS: ganging up on a lil kid behooves all of you esteemed posters. lagey raho.

Re: VVS Laxman Rohan, relax. There are plenty of VVS supporters on this board. Actually 3. Yourself, me and Rahul. Only way for any player to get more support is by scoring runs, tons of it. Not just a few innings here and there. Take us to wins, play out the 5th day and save a test for us, not in 2001 or in 2003, but in 2006.

Re: VVS Laxman

Rohan' date= relax. There are plenty of VVS supporters on this board. Actually 3. Yourself, me and Rahul. Only way for any player to get more support is by scoring runs, tons of it. Not just a few innings here and there. Take us to wins, play out the 5th day and save a test for us, not in 2001 or in 2003, but in 2006.
Don't tell him to relax, wind him up more :lol: