The Butterfly Effect

Gambit

Re: The Butterfly Effect Yeah. I did think it was quite good. Theres an alternative ending version as well. Heres BOTH endings.. I dont know which one you saw...but in one of them theres a happIER ending he disowns the girl as a kid and then walks past her on the street as an adult X years later... Thats one The OTHER ending is..when hes in the hospital rummaging through the box of videos looking to go BACK in time (with security etc banging on the door) -instead of the video of the party which he sees to go back and disown the girl...he goes back in time into a vidoe of his birth- a vid his dad taking of his mum as she is entering the hosp pregnant with him Basically he is still born as a result- so he kills himself... Dont know if you understood that. But yes..good film- as you say surprisingly it being a Kutcher film... both endings are wicked... I assume you saw the 2nd one because you said it was sad...but both are sad really...

Re: The Butterfly Effect lol..yeah which was why i gave a warning line before i ventured into detailing what happens The first ending basically he sees a video of himself at a party with the girl etc all there. he goes back in time and he whispers something in her ear 'i hate you' maybe...disowning her- so instead of staying with her dad (which she does just to be with him) she leaves with her mum...both live happyish ever after. and one day when hes all grown up he walk past her on the street. both stop but dont really turn and look at each other again Plus he burns his diaries so no going back/forward anymore. All this the tune of Oasis 'Stop crying your heart out'. The OST also has Jimmyeatworld 'Hear you me' QUALITY song...