Borat - Insanely offensive and unbelievably funny

Don

Re: Borat - Insanely offensive and unbelievably funny ha ha....i was in the lineup to catch the Gala screening of this movie during TIFF.....This guy is a genius....he rode in on a chariot tied to women who were pulling the chariot.....unfortunately we couldn't get the tickets but hear it was funny...i'm def gonna watch this movie.

Re: Borat - Insanely offensive and unbelievably funny He is the funniest guy on TV ! Haven't seen the movie yet, but does it include scenes featuring him learning how to drive, date women, get a job, find a hobby, etc. ? Saw those clips on those youtube, and i nearly p*ssed myself laughing. Jagshemash ! :cheers:

Re: Borat - Insanely offensive and unbelievably funny To be honest I didn't find it all that funny. It was alright, had some good satire and funny moments but not rip roaring stuff, IMO. Also watched "The Departed" over the weekend. Now thats a superb flick. Jack Nicholson and Matt Damon on fire. For those who haven't seen it, highly recommended. Also the original "Infernal Affairs" a Hongkong movie is awesome.