Uncle Sam has enough on his plate:-(

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,3-2436948,00.html Six Arab states join rush to go nuclear By Richard Beeston, Diplomatic Editor Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, UAE and Saudi Arabia seek atom technology THE SPECTRE of a nuclear race in the Middle East was raised yesterday when six Arab states announced that they were embarking on programmes to master atomic technology

Re: Uncle Sam has enough on his plate:-( So much for war against terrorism. This war in iraq was a mistake from the very beginning. It's just another side effect of that. And while I do have sympathies for israel, their over-reaction to everything has a lot to do with this too.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Uncle Sam has enough on his plate:-(

So much for war against terrorism. This war in iraq was a mistake from the very beginning. It's just another side effect of that. And while I do have sympathies for israel' date=' their over-reaction to everything has a lot to do with this too.[/quote'] I don't think israel over-reacts. for a country withthe kind of fire power it possesses it went through one year of daily rocket launching on its civilian population before it emabarked on its latest adventure in lebanan. Just replace the fire power potential or arab states and israel and see whether israel even exists in that scenario. Answer will be resounding nooooooo. War in iraq was a mistake for sure if anythign saddam's regime was the only secular regime in that wilderness called arab land.

Re: Uncle Sam has enough on his plate:-( Yeah that's the reason the iraq war is a blunder. Israel-lebanon problem goes a long way back, it's not just the rockets. I side with the israelis but would have liked precision attacks and commando raids rather than destroying the whole cities, or destroying 10 city blocks with single bomb just for one guy.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Uncle Sam has enough on his plate:-(

Yeah that's the reason the iraq war is a blunder. Israel-lebanon problem goes a long way back, it's not just the rockets. I side with the israelis but would have liked precision attacks and commando raids rather than destroying the whole cities, or destroying 10 city blocks with single bomb just for one guy.
Now that's the problem there is no precision bomb available which can avoid civilain population if rockets are laucnhed from the civilain area. And then we have 100's of katusha laucnhed which is loose canon by its very design nobody knows where it will land. O israeli side casualty was less because they value their civilian population and put them in bomb shelter whereas for lebenese civilians killed is fodder in their propaganda war hence they without slightest of regard park their rocket launchers in civilian zone.